Summer Transfer Thread 2018

Caporegime
So considering the window opens on May 17th this year (and closes August 9th at 5pm) we should have a thread.

Will be nice to kick off silly season early ahead of the World Cup.

Looks like Liverpool are rumoured to have a deal in place for Nabil Fekir.

Caporegime
OP
Well that was fekired up wasn't it... Seriously the saga has daft.

The medical thing to me is ******** so has played for lyon fine and about to play in the world cup but yet failed a medical **** off.

I can only assume its we tried to alter the deal after agreed and they told us to do one.

I read elsewhere he has lighter training sessions than other players too and sits out two sessions a week!

Caporegime
OP
Superb.. :D

"Manchester United are preparing a £60m bid to sign Brazilian winger Willian, 29, from Chelsea this summer. "

I was thinking last night he might move on after Chelsea not qualifying for CL.. This man has no pride or loyalty as Spurs found out a few years back. Typical player that expects everything to come his way.

Yeah, let's not forget Liverpool were also dealt the blow there that he was going to join us, then went to Spurs, then Chelsea.

Caporegime
OP
Quite surprising about Ronaldo, but it seems Madrid want both Neymar and Mbappe to replace him. Quite why PSG would sell them I don't know...

I'd have liked him back, but for all his costs, and his age, we're better off trying to sign younger players really.

Mbappe isn’t a PSG player yet, isn’t he on loan?

;)

Caporegime
OP
Over the Moon!

Was gutted he went to stoke instead of us, but maybe it was just the wrong time, now I believe Klopp will get the best out of him. This is shaping up to be a very good window. A couple more in some areas and I think it might be our best in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom