Summer Transfer Thread 24/25

Soldato
OP
Still a chance there’s links to us to get other clubs circling.

I’ll believe it when they’re in SJP holding the scarves.
I wouldn’t be surprised. Wages and agent fee must be huge and that’s probably what’s putting a few clubs off. Still two good defenders at a discount.

Looks his agents where up on Newcastle at the weekend and accepted their contact offer.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Reports in Spain suggest Newcastle are in advanced talks for a new keeper. Looks like we ain’t hanging around and want most of our business done early.

Mamardashvili has also gone on record and stated his future will be clear pretty soon.

Miggy Agent has also came out and said plenty of PL clubs are interested in his player as well as clubs from S.A bit Newcastle don’t want to sell? Mmmmmmm

Soldato
OP
Looks like Kelly is wrapped up for free but Tosin heading to Chelsea!!

Doesn't that give Chelsea like 7 CB's? hah that surely means Chalobah getting flogged then for that tasty FFP profit.

Soldato
OP
We must be doing something right :D Liverpool having a Tommy tank over our players :D

Gordon only scores deflections!

Bruno horrible thug and over rated!

Isak lolz he’s only a 1 in 4 goal scorer!

:D

“my my, how the tables have turned”

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Just for clarity @Bigpig I've never seen Minteh kick a ball. In fact the only reason I know he exists is a few posts from you on this forum and while I think Gordon is a good player (and unlike many, said that when you signed him), my motives are purely mischievous. Not only would you be furious if he tried to force a move to Liverpool (I genuinely didn't realise he was a Liverpool fan btw) but Evertonian heads would explode. They already hate him more than any player I can remember (and that's saying something) but if he signed for Liverpool it would be next level.
Live? just in the Champions league before he hit proper form. As you know I've mostly just been following his progress and as you pointed out he's the statos wet dream.He's pretty much out performing every teenager in Europe in the sought after metrics for a RW. Defensive and attacking. Not surprised at the links as Slot was rumoured to want to make the deal permanent or at the very least new loan deal. Puke Edwards is pushing the story so take it with a pinch of salt. Also 30m plus profit on a young player that's never kicked a ball for Newcastle and needs more development. I can see us taking that in a heartbeat. It's exactly why he was bought in the first place. Just turns out his ceiling is high very high!! Strange old world that the area we need to improve the most is the Right wing and to get off the naughty step we might have to sell one of the hottest prospects in that area.

Would not be surprised if Trips is off to Saudi or Bayern before the end of June. That's my pick who will go.

Soldato
OP
James Trafford for the Toon? 16million bid but Burnley looking 20m.

Are we trying to buy the dip? We need to sort out our goalkeeping ASAP. Dubs can't save nothing to his right and has fell off a cliff since his loan move. Is this to push Pope?

Back
Top Bottom