Summer Transfer Window 22/23

Caporegime
OP
I really don’t want us spending £55m on Raphinha. It’s just not a priority position for us atm and that money could be far better used elsewhere.

Plus, I don’t like being second choice. If he really wants to go to Barca or play in the CL, he’ll be coming under duress and I’ll question whether or not his hearts really in it.

Soldato
Newcastle pulling out of Etikite deal due to agent wanting too much in terms of add-ons, fees and what have you.

Pope undergoing a medical. I'd be happy with Pope and Dubravka competing for time between the sticks. Darlow has been OK for us but would probably do well in the championship.

Man of Honour
Newcastle pulling out of Etikite deal due to agent wanting too much in terms of add-ons, fees and what have you.

Pope undergoing a medical. I'd be happy with Pope and Dubravka competing for time between the sticks. Darlow has been OK for us but would probably do well in the championship.

What ever happened to the Botman deal, seems to have gone all quiet on that front

Don
I have no problem with discussing how rubbish Arsenal and Utd are but can we take it to a new thread and keep this to transfers please.

Man of Honour
I still reckon there's a half decent player somewhere in there, just needs some regular game time and decent coaching.

Twitter says Marseille play with wingbacks so ideal for someone like him. If we can get Martinez over the line thats some half decent business

Back
Top Bottom