Summer Transfer Window 22/23

Soldato
Seems we can't agree a fee with Lille for Botman. Last I Heard 37m was offered which is closer to their valuation. His team mate Fonte came out and said he probably end up at the Toon.

Ekitike. Fee agreed and wages agreed but his agent is now asking extra payments and it seems he's stalling waiting for a big money offer form PSG. Would be gutted. Seems like he has the talant to become worldclass and extremely hardworking to boot. :/

fez

fez

Caporegime
Come on guys, there comes a point where its just a little sad seeing so many attempts to bash United with every completely unrelated story. :rolleyes:

At least put some effort into them if you are going to bother.

Don
I guess we survived without him playing the majority of the season and when he was he wasn’t the Kalvin of last season. I wish him all the best though, glad he’s gone somewhere he will win silverware and he’s gone with the fans blessing which is not always the case.

Now to reinvest! I’m not confident…

Also not confirmed the price but the athletic saying 40m? Only Leeds could take such a pathetic price for an English player. Should have been 55m+

Last edited:
Pet Northerner
Don
I guess we survived without him playing the majority of the season and when he was he wasn’t the Kalvin of last season. I wish him all the best though, glad he’s gone somewhere he will win silverware and he’s gone with the fans blessing which is not always the case.

Now to reinvest! I’m not confident…

Also not confirmed the price but the athletic saying 40m? Only Leeds could take such a pathetic price for an English player. Should have been 55m+

I read 45 with 40 of it upfront, which may suit so you can re-invest in a similar manner (i.e cash up front for a better price)

Back
Top Bottom