Summer Transfer Window 22/23

Soldato
By big I assume you mean pl/cl? Realistically there's only been a handful of clubs that can win either over the last 10 years and that number is shrinking. I'm willing to bet we can say the exact same about the likes of Saka (should they stay at arsenal) in 2030.

To be fair the statement probably should have been in the banter thread and not the transfer one.

Caporegime
OP
By big I assume you mean pl/cl? Realistically there's only been a handful of clubs that can win either over the last 10 years and that number is shrinking. I'm willing to bet we can say the exact same about the likes of Saka (should they stay at arsenal) in 2030.

To be fair the statement probably should have been in the banter thread and not the transfer one.
Got confused with earlier posts I read on here.

But to answer your point, as much as it will sadden me, I fully accept that if Saka gets to 25-26 without any success here, he should move on for the sake of his own career

Man of Honour
Sky Sports are reporting a deal is now close for Frenkie de Jong to Man Utd.

€65m (£56m) + potential add-ons. Sounds pretty cheap all things considered, I suspect the add-ons will be fairly easy ones to trigger though.

Would prefer better sources, but delighted to get that deal done hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom