Summer Transfer Window 22/23

fez

fez

Caporegime
Shaw is a liability injury wise so having a decent backup/competition is good. Hopefully Telles and Williams will be off.

As Baz said, not a high priority but if he’s even decent for that money it’s ok.

Don
60/65m is a decent return on a 17m player and he’s going to a CL team. Would have preferred to not have to play against him mind. Now to get Adama Traore in to replace him :o

Actually looks like 55m. 100m for Raph and KP, we’re so crap at selling.

Caporegime
60/65m is a decent return on a 17m player and he’s going to a CL team. Would have preferred to not have to play against him mind. Now to get Adama Traore in to replace him :o

Actually looks like 55m. 100m for Raph and KP, we’re so crap at selling.
Two of Leeds best players. They're going to be in real trouble unless they buy very well.

Soldato
Have BanterChester United bought anyone yet?

Still stuck with Martial? Who the **** would even want him?

Pereira out maybe?

Bailey? Running his contract down?

Jones still warming the physio bench? Actually didn't they give him a new contract not long ago?

Don
Is Raphinha really a 50m+ player though? His goal stats are hardly anything to shout about
I'm not sure you can judge him purely on his goal return however 11 goals for a wide player, playing for a side battling relegation is a pretty good return.

Whether he's worth £50m+ is subjective - you can compare him to other £50m+ players and say yes but you could also compare him unfavourably to some cheaper forwards too. Ultimately he's worth that to Leeds and that's all that matters.

Soldato
Oh, just scrolled up. What? Signed a LB??

So we desperately need a DMF, striker, CB, RB. But we sign a LB? I appreciate we ideally need to change the whole squad but starting with the LB? Again, I appreciate you can only get players when they're available but still, a LB? Shouldn't we be focusing elsewhere? Even if they're not world beaters, just better than what we have.

Back
Top Bottom