Summer Transfer Window 22/23

fez

fez

Caporegime
51m and 385,000 a week. I mean, really....thats a bit of a bargain in anyones book if he continues to be a goal machine

It probably is a good deal but most places are reporting that this is simply the "public amount". The agent/his fathers fee along with various other payments will total a lot more.

Man of Honour
It probably is a good deal but most places are reporting that this is simply the "public amount". The agent/his fathers fee along with various other payments will total a lot more.

I suppose at the end of the day, given that money means so little to City anyway, the "true" price doesnt really matter to them. Its not like its going to put them into financial hardships but the "public amount" at least looks pretty good. Who knows, it might even help Liverpool in their Mane and Salah negotiations because Liverpool can say, look Mo, even Haaland gets less than 400k :D

Soldato
I wonder how City with adapt, or maybe Haaland will have to adapt to pep, will it work. I think they got a great deal.

The guy is a sniper, don't think City will have to change what they do. Plus, they'll have an outlet now which is very handy, especially when you have Foden, Silva and De Bruyne with that ability to pick a pass.

On paper, its formidable that City side. He's 6ft 4 or something, pretty built, scored 50 odd goals in 55 apps in the Bundesliga and he's only 21.

Soldato
I dont think people are taking into account Haalands injuries here. 36 games missed over 7 spells in two seasons should be a concern especially when hes moving to a far more physically demanding league. 200 games played at 21.

Soldato
I dont think people are taking into account Haalands injuries here. 36 games missed over 7 spells in two seasons should be a concern especially when hes moving to a far more physically demanding league. 200 games played at 21.

Those are his games and goals stats. Nothing strikes me as out of the ordinary there, you do tend get injured if playing in the mens game a bit more when younger anyway

Soldato
So 36 games out over 7 spells in two seasons isnt out of ordinary? All muscle injuries?
Not necessarily no. Not for a 21 year old playing in the mans game.

Dortmund play over 60 games a season. That's 120 games over 2 seasons he could play.

I've provided the stats there...

19/20 played 40
20/21 played 41
21/22 played 29 so far

I can't see how a manager would reject the chance to sign Haaland of the back of playing 40 games a season rather than 50 a season

Soldato
Not necessarily no. Not for a 21 year old playing in the mans game.

Dortmund play over 60 games a season. That's 120 games over 2 seasons he could play.

I've provided the stats there...

19/20 played 40
20/21 played 41
21/22 played 29 so far

I can't see how a manager would reject the chance to sign Haaland of the back of playing 40 games a season rather than 50 a season
He's missed a third of the games in the league through injury for the 2 seasons he's been at Dortmund. That's not great for a soon to be 22 year old

Back
Top Bottom