Summer Transfer Window 22/23

Soldato
If that's true, good business for Everton, but can they replace him, can't rely on wet noodle DCL. He's more interested in shaving his armpits and putting his make up on.

Soldato
Breaking news:

Banterchester United have signed a LB. Dutch international player, formerly played in Mick Mouse League in Disney Land. A steal at only £100 million. Social media is awash with rumours of a 5 LB formation; a new Pep Guardiola is in town. A team full of defenders, and Harry Maguire.

Caporegime
Breaking news:

Banterchester United have signed a LB. Dutch international player, formerly played in Mick Mouse League in Disney Land. A steal at only £100 million. Social media is awash with rumours of a 5 LB formation; a new Pep Guardiola is in town. A team full of defenders, and Harry Maguire.
Has your kid taken over your account or something? I don't remember your posts being this dumb before.

Caporegime
OP
Breaking news:

My word, that is a **** poor attempt at being funny. I wouldn’t be surprised if Baz prunes it to save your embarrassment.

Please stay away from the jokes.

Soldato
My word, that is a **** poor attempt at being funny. I wouldn’t be surprised if Baz prunes it to save your embarrassment.

Please stay away from the jokes.

I don't think it's broken any rules. And it's not as embarrassing as some of the things you've written on this forum. So you didn't find it funny? Who cares? I don't.

Caporegime
OP
We are properly hanging this Jesus deal out.

Just announce it and crack on with more signings ffs. Taken all the fun out of it. We could lose out on Tielemans to Utd if reports are to be believed. Just dragging our feet now. The cynic in me says there’s no money left.

Man of Honour
Nope, can't see it.

But sure, you keep lapping up the MUFC mediocrity :) laughing stock of the world.

What mediocrity?

We have new people running the club in Arnold and Murtough (for the Glazers, admittedly).

We've appointed a highly rated manager with a strong track record, who offers something a bit different.

We're currently pursuing transfer targets for that manager. The main target being one of the most esteemed midfielders in the world. The other targets seem fine to me.

If we don't sign anyone and ETH is a disaster then by all means have a moan, but give them a chance.

Back
Top Bottom