Summer weather thread 2024

Associate
I really don’t get your point, I think you’re just being obnoxious now, let’s just end this pointless conversation
Not being obnoxious at all, just saying you turned the fan off when it started to cool down that's all. You're being obnoxious by calling people imbeciles, we're just having some fun in this weather.

Soldato
Yay, no heat related headache for first time in three days, lounge at 24C with fan on low feels comfy.

Quite possibly cooler outside with the light breeze, might be able to actually do some light exercise on the bike today.

Last edited:
Associate
Cool and overcast in Wells today, going to have a wander round the Bishop's Palace and then home by about 3-4pm.

Associate
Almost the end of June and we'll have had 5 summery days out of a possible 30 in my neck of the woods. Pathetic. This is looking like a repeat of last year, where jackets are far more a common sight in public than shorts/dresses.

Really don't know how the 'above cool' weather haters moan so much tbh.

Soldato
Almost the end of June and we'll have had 5 summery days out of a possible 30 in my neck of the woods. Pathetic. This is looking like a repeat of last year, where jackets are far more a common sight in public than shorts/dresses.

Really don't know how the 'above cool' weather haters moan so much tbh.
Yep, I'd argue that this year is even worse as we had to wait an eternity from the turn of the year until we got anything resembling warmth. Truly disappointing weather so far, let's hope it improves over the next week or so and the long-range forecasts don't come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom