Sun Bed's

Soldato
First of all..... no I'm not gay!

Now back on topic.

Are sunbed's really that bad for you? I saw this article somewhere stating they are actually good for you. I didn't get to read any of it mind but whats everyone else's opinions?

Does anyone else on here use them? I don't use them ridiculously just so I get a nice healthy looking tan. I also find the ladies love a tan aswell.

Soldato
OP
I always slap some sun cream on before using them. Personally don't think its gay as it doesn't involve sticking your pecker up another mans bottom :D and the ladies who work at the sun bed shop are hot.

Soldato
OP
Nathan said:
I use sunbeds about once every three weeks. I can assure you im not gay and I have a very hot gf. As for the girls who work their, they are pig ugly, WAY too much sunbed use. Look fake :(

I use them once every two weeks just to maintain it. I also have a hot girl friend. She's pale as a sheet of paper though lol but it suits her. The girls that work at mine are hot, although they do obviously use it a lot, it doesn't look fake.

Soldato
OP
Sanzy said:
we have 2 sunbeds never really use them , But when i do its pretty boring i prefer getting a tan on holiday just in the pool or walking around and then the next day go WTF im brown

It only takes 9 minutes? Don't get me wrong I prefer getting a tan on holiday with the beach, pool and beer but we don't get that in the UK and I can't be on holiday all year round :D

Back
Top Bottom