Superdry - how warm are their coats??

Soldato
I'm probably going to buy one of these tomorrow, but having never owned a Superdry coat before, I'm just wondering whether they're as warm as they're priced up to be.

Anyone who has one, could you please let me know what you think of it?

bJN

bJN

Soldato
My normal Windcheater is fairly warm, can't say I've ever felt overly cold in it - don't see why a Sherpa one wouldn't be any less warm.

Caporegime
Used to like the brand before every man and his fat dad found them, now I avoid where possible. Get the coat, look like every second person on the street. The empire will crumble soon enough now plenty of 40+ are wearing the stuff.

Permabanned
Just pay a bit more and get a decent insulated jacket.

I bought an insulated, waterproof Berghaus and it does a splendid job. £110 squid I think it was.

Superdry is for Gayers.

Soldato
OP
So we've established that they're too popular for anyone here to want to buy them.

I'm not buying it because it says Superdry on...I'm really not interested in brand names. What I am interested in is buying a decent and warm coat, so I appreciate people's comments that are actually on topic, thanks.

I had a look at Berghaus and North Face and they're both way way too expensive. I've not going hiking or anything, just get bloody cold when I'm going to the pub.

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom