Superflower stock...

Soldato
Thinking I might need to "upgrade" to a bigger model as just gone SLI, love my superflower.. Come to look at the stock over 800w availability and may as well have not bothered.. There is none... Anyone know whats going on?

Man of Honour
The EVGA G2/P2/T2 series are Superflower built units and are basically the Leadex Gold/Platinum/Titaniums with a different fan and no tacky led's. Excellent UK support too.

Which one do you currently have and what is your new spec?

Soldato
OP
As per sig but add a second titan x

PSU I have is the 750W platinum.. I have custom cables though so was thinking of just getting the 850 which they are compatible with and selling the 750...

Do you think 750 will be enough?

Man of Honour
Not sure really. I have been researching power draw from all of the past few generations of gpu's and for Titan X Sli I found 5 reviews ranging between 528-672w total system power draw. None of them had a overclocked 5960x though. It may work but it may be borderline especially if you are overclocking the gpu's.

Soldato
Yeah looking at the reviews at stock speed youll be ok, theyre getting around 650 watts draw but overclocked might be a bit on the edge, i know when i overclock my system i start pulling at least another 100 watts and im only running a quad core CPU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom