Supernatural or Smallville.

Associate
I can't honestly say that i've watched a poor episode of Supernatural. It has to be in my top 3 current favourite shows. The humor, the action, the storyarc all make the show top notch. It's a very well produced show and it really shows in every single episode.

As for smallville I think I watched most of the first season, not watched much more after that and it was so long ago I can't really comment. I think it was OK though, just one of those shows i've not got around to watching.

Currently though I'm watching through all the episodes of Bones out there, I initially strongly disliked the show from the Pilot episode, however I rewatched it and now I'm hooked!!!! Halfway through Season 2 now, it is brilliant.

Associate
Lots of Smallville fans here. If you check around online the general opinion is that it sucks. I thought the early seasons were pretty good but later on it gets pretty ridiculous in places. Haven't seen Supernatural but I guess I should check it out.. sounds like something I'd watch :)

Soldato
Supernatural by a country mile.

What little I've seen of smallville over the years (and i have tried to watch it) has been garbage.

Soldato
Supernatural, definately.

Started to lose interest as it gets a little weak for 2 episodes during Season 1, but ends with a bang and seasons 2 and 3 have just gotten better and better. Season 3 just ended and OH MY GOD.

Best show on television in my book.

Back
Top Bottom