Supplements the debate/discussion thread

Soldato
I used to buy these 5kg bags of unflavoured Regularly so its never been an issue before. Me mate thinks Im talking crap and its just the weather but my lips were going red/cracking right in the centre where I sup from my cup. So Im convinced.

Gonna leave it a few days and then try some more and see if it happens again.

Soldato
Been out of the game for a while. Currently trying to shift some weight and will use some protein power to achieve this - as I am doing IF I want a power that tastes good as it will be a bit of a treat!

Any suggestions people? Thanks!

Soldato
Try out theproteinworks.com there flavouring is better then myprotein from what I have expereienced they also ave an offer on buy 3 500g packets of whey and get a 4th free, code WHEY4

If you do try them out use my referall code: DP2602 and you can choose a free 250g sample :)

I find their strawberry cream delightful :D

Man of Honour
If your looking at whey then try Optimum nutrition Gold Standard.

Been using it for years, really is one of the best protein sources.

It's no better than Myprotein in terms of nutritional value. Only reason it's so good is because of taste, which may not be worth the ridiculous price premium to most

Soldato
I've had them all through the years - just looking for a bit of an offer that might be on at the moment! ON tastes good but I never got on with it myself!

Man of Honour
OP
Looks good - will get my next tub from there. Cheers.

icon14.gif

Caporegime
Well, I've finally been hit by the MyProtein naffness.

Tried to cancel an order the other day (ten mins after ordering it) only to be told it can't be done. I contacted support who said that they will be cancelling the order, they also confirmed that it was cancelled.

Got an email last night saying it was despatched, I have also received the NP points for the order =/ The order is no longer in the pending queue either. Just waiting for the ******* thing to come out of my account now.

EDIT: had another email, saying I the order is too far along and can't be cancelled =/ *****!!!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Try out theproteinworks.com there flavouring is better then myprotein from what I have expereienced they also ave an offer on buy 3 500g packets of whey and get a 4th free, code WHEY4

If you do try them out use my referall code: DP2602 and you can choose a free 250g sample :)

I find their strawberry cream delightful :D

Referral points coming your way bro.

Soldato
I wasnt a fan of the butterscotch and there choclate didnt stand out. I have been very impressed by their strawberries and cream and will be ordering a big bag of it next time around, i am holding out for any possible offers.

Never tried choclate mint before, but i am a big fan of the icecream flavour so maybe i need to get on that.

Back
Top Bottom