Suspected foul play!

Soldato
Got a question for the motors contingent to see what their opinions are on the following:

Today I hear that my mum was driving back home after her day at work. Her company car is a Black Astra TDI '05 plate, serviced and looked after by the book (as she ain't paying :D).

Anyway, she is going down an A road not too far from home and about to join the motorway when she hears a bang followed by another, in quick succession. It turns out after pulling to saftey and calling the RAC that BOTH her front tyres have had a "blow out". She got towed home.

She works in retail management and today she was with her boss at a disciplinary hearing with a bit of a crazy woman suspected of all sorts of shenanigans. The womans husband is involved somewhere along the lines and knows my mum and her boss and also the car she drives.

First thing, what are the chances of two front tyres blowing out on a well looked after car, not actually on the motorway? Obviously we suspect foul play from somewhere or an incredible co-incidence.

Secondly, if someone were to tamper with the tyres, what would be the best way to do this to cause the tyres to do this? The company repair people are comming tomorrow to replace/fix the tyres and my old man wants them to take a look before they are disposed of.

I'm just glad the old tit is alright and dinner has safley made into oven, but this just stinks of foul play to me...

Back
Top Bottom