Sven Again! **SPOILERS**

Soldato
I really don't understand that man.

I was just watching MOTD, and during Arsenal's 7-0 thrashing, he walks away about 20 minutes early. WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE DO THAT? Did he have a train to catch or something? I just think anyone who walks away from such a game knows nothing about football.

Permabanned
Aston Villa was for sale, that England captain David Beckham would return to play in England if Eriksson asked him to, and that striker Michael Owen was not happy at Newcastle

ouch

cant wait to read the news of the world

Suspended
surely it must have been such an easy gane that the players where not playing there best an more so he didnt need to scout them and check them out? why do that if your just messing about when your like 7-0 up

Soldato
Sanzy said exactly what I was going to say. He's not there to watch the match, he's there to watch the players, most likely the Boro ones, and if they're getting thrashed, there's probably little to see.

As for the article itself, I'm guessing this means that even though he planned to quit, he'll now pretend that it was all taken wrongly and end up staying on after the World Cup just to prove us wrong. Yay.

Soldato
Don't really see it as such a big deal, I'm sure plenty of other managers do the same.

I think saying just because someone walks away from a game early means they know nothing about football is a bit of an exaggeration. The game was dead even before half time for gawds sake!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom