• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

svideo out from Nvidia 7300?

Associate
Hi guys,

I'm a bit stumpted on this. I have a PC with a Geforce 7300 gfx card. I am connecting it to a TFT via a VGA cable. All fine. The PC is displaying two IP CCTV cameras all the time.

What I would like to do is send the video feed to all the TVs in the house. There is already a box doing this for Sky, so I bought a Svideo to RF box and set the channel. Using the "test" on the box, I can see the signal, so I know that is working.

Now, I can't seem to get the Svideo to constantly send a signal to the box. I got it working for about 1 minute. Anyone have any ideas? I want the signal going to the TFT monitor and through the svideo cable as well. I've checked the box to force tv detection.

Thanks!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom