SW:TOR 24 Jan update

Permabanned

Some decent changes coming to swtor, they starting to fix the CXP fiasco, though scrapping it would be the best fix, and the only real answer.
Few more Uprisings tossed in as well.

As I said in a long dead thread, reformed the guild here, (on TRE server)
So if anyone wants come play it again, drop me a line on either:

Rep
Tapp
She devil
Nine'fingers

Imp
Bloody'Nine
Merc'one

Associate
I'm resubbing so I can play all SoR, KOTFE and KOTET. Haven't played since Christmas 2012 lol. Should be worth it for the story and 2-manning flashpoints with my boyfriend.

Soldato
I never tried the Jedi side SWTOR, i really enjoyed leveling a sith and a bounty hunter, when the game came out, do you think its worth trying again just to do the Jedi storyline? I cant even remember what the graphics were like.

Permabanned
OP
I'm resubbing so I can play all SoR, KOTFE and KOTET. Haven't played since Christmas 2012 lol. Should be worth it for the story and 2-manning flashpoints with my boyfriend.
They pretty good for a one maybe 2 run throughs, in fact will go as far as saying very good., though most heroics you can 1 man /woman

I never tried the Jedi side SWTOR, i really enjoyed leveling a sith and a bounty hunter, when the game came out, do you think its worth trying again just to do the Jedi storyline? I cant even remember what the graphics were like.

Definitely, though for me I still think 1 to 50 was the best story. Funny enough Mercs are the FOTM right now, .

Associate
All the class stories are very much worth experiencing IMO. Smuggler was my favourite, with Sith Warrior being close 2nd. Think the only one I didn't finish to the end was Trooper. I didn't really like Jedi Consular but towards the latter half or so it got better.

It's probably even easier now with the XP changes so you can get to level 1-50 just through the class story. No reason not to play through them all.

Soldato
All the class stories are very much worth experiencing IMO. Smuggler was my favourite, with Sith Warrior being close 2nd. Think the only one I didn't finish to the end was Trooper. I didn't really like Jedi Consular but towards the latter half or so it got better.

It's probably even easier now with the XP changes so you can get to level 1-50 just through the class story. No reason not to play through them all.

Trooper story is boring :/
Consular to enjoy it, you have to play Dark Side. Preferably assasin
Imperial Agent story is the best.
Smuggler is funny at the start. (especially around Nar Shadaa).
Jedi Knight meh
Sith Warrior is OK. However when you arrive at Hoth, the cut scene with Vette is all the money.
Bounty Hunter, surprisingly the only one I have done twice (Merc & PT). Worth to play it with Rattataki Female and go full Dark Side.

Soldato
I recently got this but on free only done 10 min anyway but is sub worth even if just for a month? Only wanna give it ago for story

You can play without sub, but bear in mind only the storylines.

Don't try anything else is behind the subscription paywall. And you will only get less than 1/3 of the normal rewards, due to again been behind the sub paywall. :mad:

Permabanned
OP
I recently got this but on free only done 10 min anyway but is sub worth even if just for a month? Only wanna give it ago for story

Added yes its very much worth the sub in my opinion
you can use this link http://www.swtor.com/r/cHJLgZ to get 7 days free, so you can see the difference, I agree with one thing this is the worst F2P model I have ever seen.

Disclaimer, yes that is my link and yes I do get Free things as well, but it will give you 7 free days, and I think now it also gives you 500 cartel coins.

I use the Cartel coins I get to raise credits to try buy our guild a guild ship!
So if anyone else wants to use that link much appreciated, everyone who uses it will get the same rewards 7 days free, 500 CC and some pet or a mount, maybe both I forget now.

Permabanned
OP
Trooper story is boring :/
Consular to enjoy it, you have to play Dark Side. Preferably assasin
Imperial Agent story is the best.
Smuggler is funny at the start. (especially around Nar Shadaa).
Jedi Knight meh
Sith Warrior is OK. However when you arrive at Hoth, the cut scene with Vette is all the money.
Bounty Hunter, surprisingly the only one I have done twice (Merc & PT). Worth to play it with Rattataki Female and go full Dark Side.

Not sure I agree with some of this.

Consular, for me was the weakest story, though still not bad.
Imperial Agent story is the best, yeah I can go along with this.
Leveling a new Jedi knight right now (level 2) so will see though I have leveled 3 I forget quite a bit.
I like the trooper story, though that might have a bit to do with I like the play style of the trooper.
I like the bounty as well, but again the style of play influences it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom