Switched from Safari to Microsoft Edge

Soldato
I've just switched from Safari to Microsoft Edge. It is annoying as I have to sign in to all the websites I use regularly, but I think it is worth it just for vertical tabs. What a difference that makes. It uses much less screen space and feels fast as well. Plus, because it uses the same engine as Chrome, I can be sure that websites will work well with it. Edge also has way more extensions that work well than Safari.

Has anyone else changed to a different browser than Safari, and if so, which one?
been using it fr last 2 years in canary mode edge is greatfor resources to as it put used tabs to sleep

i browser hop every few years but always go back to edge

Soldato
I use a Edge for work. I've no choice they locked out everything else.

For myself I use Chrome. Mainly for the he Google account synchronization. Using Brave a bit which is great for bloated adware sites.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Safari doesn't work very well for the web app I use for my job so it's used for personal browsing only. I use Edge on MacOS and Windows for work as I can sign in with my 365 account and keep everything work separate from my personal stuff.

Soldato
Does anyone else experience this?

When browsing the forum on safari, whenever I refresh the page I can see the advert at the top flash for a second?

HqlHNO8.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom