tannoy reveal

Soldato
im wanting a set of passive speakers and came accross these, anyone know if they are any good? id be using them as monitors for recording mixes and possible a bit of producing if im any good at it

Soldato
OP
ive looked for the behringer's but there seems to be a lot of different versions? what are these like compared to the tannoys?

thanks for the replys :)

Soldato
OP
ive had a look at some of the event's, the tr6 to be precise, and ive found it on an american site for £230 (pair), and on an english site for £325 (FOR ONE!)

am i missing something lol

Soldato
OP
ive found the krk rp6's for 300inc delivery, and on another site for 279 inc delivery, but id rather use a bigger online store (and this one has a price matching promise) :)

thanks for the info mate you have saved me wasting a lot of money ;)

Soldato
OP
got them late on, at first i wasnt impressed with the quality for mixing with, but after a short while i got used to them and they are a quality bit of kit :) i got some concorde nightclub s to replace my concorde om (black) and the sound quality is amazing.

i cant find any info on burning them in, what would you suggest?

Soldato
OP
no worries, they are spot on mate :)

they have a small sweet spot but it isnt really an issue as i have them about 2 foot away from my head lol.

i have to admit, they sound unbelievable with rock style music compared to dance, but im still v happy

thanks for the help mate :)

Back
Top Bottom