Tate Brothers - Round 2

I absolutely dont care about any of them to meaningfully post here, Tate even the other 3, even Gandhi lol.

I was just pointing out the semi irony of what you 2 were discussing.

Ill just say it would be ironic if Trump 2024 brings world peace or some golden age of randomness that holds china back for another 20 years or at least until i die.

Last edited:
I absolutely dont care about any of them to post here, Tate even the other 3, even Gandhi lol.

I was just pointing out the semi irony of what you 2 were discussing.

Ill just say it would be ironic if Trump 2024 brings world peace or some golden age of randomness that holds china back for another 20 years or at least until i die.

And yet you do post, confused.jpg

I was just correcting the record on Chris's 1960s take on the records of two Nobel peace prize winners.

I dont see any irony, I see a warped view and very selective fact selection. That they were heavily recognised afterwards for precisely the thing that got them locked up.

Its like the Just stop oil lot. In 50 years we are more likely to see people going "they were right", like with people like the Sufragettes than we happened at the time.

Trump 2024, well TBH lets see if that happens. I doubt it, but never say never. Biden could pop his clogs and then I could see a way for Trump to win.
With Biden in place I can't see it personally.

Mahatma Gandhi: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Nelson Mandela: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Martin Luther King: arrested, charged and imprisoned

The fascist establishment which currently the far left always arrests people that go against it.

What were they arrested for?

What were they arrested for?
Mahatma Gandhi: arrested, charged and imprisoned - Imprisoned for violating the Salt Acts.
Nelson Mandela: arrested, charged and imprisoned - Terrorism.
Martin Luther King: arrested, charged and imprisoned - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Rev. Ralph Abernathy were arrested and forced to begin serving sentences in Birmingham jail because they led peaceful protests against unconstitutional bans on race mixing in Birmingham in 1963.

I still dont care about the subject matter. (well i do think Tate is a tool i guess)
Its not as confusing or ironic as you seem to be stumbled by.
I didnt answer your question, surely thats an indication?

Just for clarity for the hard of understanding :

"Andrew Tate, who has been in jail since his arrest in December, lost the detention appeal in Romanian court on Tuesday. The judge cited Tate's wealth as the reason for keeping him in jail while the investigation into him carries on, saying it made him a flight risk."

Just for clarity for the hard of understanding :

"Andrew Tate, who has been in jail since his arrest in December, lost the detention appeal in Romanian court on Tuesday. The judge cited Tate's wealth as the reason for keeping him in jail while the investigation into him carries on, saying it made him a flight risk."

Why's he not a flight risk now then??

Why's he not a flight risk now then??

Hes under house arrest.
Often happens in these sorts of case, once they get provision in place for lengthy retention they can relax it a bit.

Tates words "3 months in a dungeon, now 3 months at home. Police guard my house, if I leave, they return me to the dungeon."

Last edited:
Hes under house arrest.
Often happens in these sorts of case, once they get provision in place for lengthy retention they can relax it a bit.

Tates words "3 months in a dungeon, now 3 months at home. Police guard my house, if I leave, they return me to the dungeon."

Why couldn't they do that to begin with?

A lot of most certainly flight risk foreigners, even with or without tangible wealth are allowed loose bail here in the UK, maybe we should take a lesson from Romania and become a lot more Draconian about long term house arrest in the UK? What say you? In this case it seems to have few detractors from the supposedly liberal left? Are they seeing a different, or a simply biased perspective?

A lot of most certainly flight risk foreigners, even with or without tangible wealth are allowed loose bail here in the UK, maybe we should take a lesson from Romania and become a lot more Draconian about long term house arrest in the UK? What say you? In this case it seems to have few detractors from the supposedly liberal left? Are they seeing a different, or a simply biased perspective?
It was his choice to go there and then brag about their lax laws.

Karma.

And now he faces the music, can you show me a simirarily Draconian case in the UK? I have to assume from your glee at Andrew Tate's position that you would like to see anti UK law cases here in the UK linked to long term house arrest?

Mahatma Gandhi: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Nelson Mandela: arrested, charged and imprisoned
Martin Luther King: arrested, charged and imprisoned

The fascist establishment which currently the far left always arrests people that go against it.
Tbf Gandhi was a nuclear weapon enthusiast

Back
Top Bottom