Tate Brothers - Round 2

I'd vote for him if he entered UK politics, maybe he could then rescind women's voting rights?? ;)

Legalise prostitution, but only if the women didn't charge for sex? Shouldn't be hard, many are nearly there... ;)

The possibilities are endless for a breath of fresh air to sweep across the political spectrum <LOL>

Seriously? The US can have people on remand for years before they get a trial. Justice systems can move slowly in 1st world and Romania isn't quite that yet.
Yup

At least in Romania he was only in jail for a few months, IIRC the average in some parts of the US if you can't afford "cash bail" is something like 6-12 months, and some people spend longer in jail awaiting their day in court than the penalty for the crime they turn out to have not committed.

My wife's been teaching at a very rough school for a while and states that Andrew Tate has vocal followers of both sexes. Predominantly the boys but the girls seemed pretty smitten by him too. 80% of the pupils she classes as feral and without being allowed recourse to proper disciplinary measures, all but unteachable.

sounds like she must be a terrible teacher.

They have been pleading with her to go back but I said no, she's not wasting her life on such scum, so she's found a hopefully less feral environment for next week. The young teachers have zero control and are frightened to even raise their voices, let alone give them some peer shaming verbal in return.

I am fully aware of the fact he's recently adopted the Muslim religion thanks, if you care to search my replies in various threads there are MANY facets of the Muslim religion I find appealing.

Amazing, I would never have associated you seeing appealing things in a religion that in many ways is the most backwards religion there is.

I am so surprised!

They have been pleading with her to go back but I said no, she's not wasting her life on such scum, so she's found a hopefully less feral environment for next week. The young teachers have zero control and are frightened to even raise their voices, let alone give them some peer shaming verbal in return.
Isn't that her decision to make, not yours to allow or disallow?

Amazing, I would never have associated you seeing appealing things in a religion that in many ways is the most backwards religion there is.

I am so surprised!

Backwards...

Worshipping whatever desire you feel like is the new religion being adopted by the western elites. Thus this 1000 gender nonsense.

I wonder what is next. This is all designed so birth rates decrease.

Put 100 homosexuals on an island, 100 years later you'd have skeletons.

Put 100 straight people you'd have a village and a future for the people.

Now the first example that I would say actually is backwards.

Last edited:
Not really, if your wife wanted to go for a walk at 10PM would you allow her?

I would not, for fear of her safety.

I hope you would too, seeing you are her protector and stronger half.

It's not so bad round here, in a REALLY dodgy area I'd be pushing out the door at 2.00 AM :) Need a younger model... ;)

It's OK for some with no worries about monogamy and all the potential financial drudgery of divorce :)

But seriously, the Muslim religion for sure has its good points and not being so in awe of women's "rights" for the sake of changing convention is one of them.

I take your point on board entirely.

Back
Top Bottom