Tate Brothers - Round 2

That's because you ignore the evidence that is shared with you. Some people have said you troll for reactions so maybe that's it

The victims in the UK who worked for him as webcam models have no names, they've made accusations through a lawyer and are suing him for money 8 years after the event, when they found out he's suddenly worth a lot of money.

Where are the victims relating to the charges he's facing in Romania?

The victims in the UK who worked for him as webcam models have no names, they've made accusations through a lawyer and are suing him for money 8 years after the event, when they found out he's suddenly worth a lot of money.

Andrew Tate moved to Romania because there were 4 rape cases against him in 2015. These are the women who are now suing him. Here are some of the voice notes of Tate pretty much admitting he was raping them through voice notes

And why would the women make their names public? So ***Keep it civil please*** you can harrass them?

Last edited by a moderator:
<SNIP>

And why would the women make their names public? So ***Keep it civil please*** you can harrass them?

It's a necessity in order to pursue him for almost certainly specious rape claims so long after the alleged event, on the heady scent of easy money. It's how these casual sex slapper types operate when short of cash or greedy for a work free boost to their funds. Some probably enjoy the notoriety. But of course, in some people's eyes, the women can do no wrong, cannot be sexually delinquent, and the dreadful word "Incel" is bandied about, like "Racist" in other threads. Usually to hide the misdeeds of those they claim to protect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Tate moved to Romania because there were 4 rape cases against him in 2015. These are the women who are now suing him. Here are some of the voice notes of Tate pretty much admitting he was raping them through voice notes

I have no idea whether he did or didn't do what they allege. But what happened to any criminal investigation in the UK? Was he investigated? Was he charged? Was there a court case?

I have no idea whether he did or didn't do what they allege. But what happened to any criminal investigation in the UK? Was he investigated? Was he charged? Was there a court case?

The CPS dropped the charges because there wasn't evidence to secure a conviction.

I mean a lot of people here might be naive to this sort of thing, but kinks like choking and "consensual non-sensual" exist. I know girls that are into some way more hardcore stuff than any men I know, there are freaks out there lol

Last edited:

You realise less than 1.3% of rape accusations actually end up being charged? Do you think that 99% of accusations are false? They are likely suing now as they feel they might have their claims taken seriously due to what is happening in Romania. I think they knew he's been wealthy for a long time now.

As for Romania, do you expect the prosecution to wheel out the witnesses before the press before the trial? If you think that is how justice systems work you are very mistaken. The first time we will hear from the witnesses will be the trail, just as it should be.

Did you watch the video I posted?

Last edited:
The reason so many accusations fail, usually pre trial, but not of course always pre trial, is the sexual history of the woman is so damning as to make its revelation in court sufficient to sway a jury the the sexual prurience of the accuser negates any real cause to believe her claims, and her history will humiliate her in front of the media, through nothing more than her own previous sexual excesses. That's why so few cases see charges.

Last edited:
You realise less than 1.3% of rape accusations actually end up being charged? Do you think that 99% of accusations are false? They are likely suing now as they feel they might have their claims taken seriously due to what is happening in Romania. I think they knew he's been wealthy for a long time now.

As for Romania, do you expect the prosecution to wheel out the witnesses before the press before the trial? If you think that is how justice systems work you are very mistaken. The first time we will hear from the witnesses will be the trail, just as it should be.

Did you watch the video I posted?

I think given the intense media coverage the victims would've been offered sizable amounts of money in order to conduct an interview by someone like CNN or MSNBC, it would make headlines if they were to come forward.

I watched the short clips Andrew Green posted, the problem is why are they short clips, why not post the full voice messages? They're meaningless because things like choke kinks exist, as well as CNC, it's not even uncommon. The removal of the context tells me they're hiding something otherwise they'd just put the full voice message out unedited. Why haven't they done that? For what reason?

Last edited:
You realise less than 1.3% of rape accusations actually end up being charged? Do you think that 99% of accusations are false?
Absolutely. Could be even higher if you consider innocent men that got prosecuted.

The vast majority of the accusations are so hilariously false they get tossed out the second some scrutiny falls upon them.

Real rapes are so incredibly rare they make it into the national news followed by protests etc. when they happen once in a blue moon.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Could be even higher if you consider innocent men that got prosecuted.

The vast majority of the accusations are so hilariously false they get tossed out the second some scrutiny falls upon them.

Real rapes are so incredibly rare they make it into the national news followed by protests etc. when they happen once in a blue moon.

My god please tell me you don't have any daughters.

You don't know any women that has been sexually assaulted or raped?

Real rapes are incredibly rare are they :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think given the intense media coverage the victims would've been offered sizable amounts of money in order to conduct an interview by someone like CNN or MSNBC, it would make headlines if they were to come forward.

Well CNN and the like would have to know their names and addresses. Prosecution don't just release these details to the press. I would imagine they haven't been given to Tate yet either. Witness lists aren't normally handed over until near the trail.
I watched the short clips Andrew Green posted, the problem is why are they short clips, why not post the full voice messages? They're meaningless because things like choke kinks exist, as well as CNC, it's not even uncommon. The removal of the context tells me they're hiding something otherwise they'd just put the full voice message out unedited. Why haven't they done that? For what reason?

So you didn't watch it.

The reason so many accusations fail, usually pre trial, but not of course always pre trial, is the sexual history of the woman is so damning as to make its revelation in court sufficient to sway a jury the the sexual prurience of the accuser negates any real cause to believe her claims, and her history will humiliate her in front of the media, through nothing more than her own previous sexual excesses. That's why so few cases see charges.
Is that genuinely the reason? Honest question too as I don’t follow rape stats or the like.

He is a proud misogynist, I wouldn't take anything he says in this thread seriously. He's still living in the 1970s when a women wearing a short skirt meant she was asking for it :rolleyes:
Oh I know Chris’ general standpoint on the fairer sex. I was just curious as to how factual the claim he made was for no reason other than I don’t know myself and am too lazy to try and find out :p

Last edited:
Two weak men with no morals that chat other men up for money. A pair of ponces.

Last edited:
Oh I know Chris’ general standpoint on the fairer sex. I was just curious as to how factual the claim he made was for no reason other than I don’t know myself and am too lazy to try and find out :p

Its not unknown for this to happen
They were looking into supressing parts of social media (etc) history to keep it relevant

The defence of the accused rapist have on more than one occasion used the but she has a sexual history to try to paint the victim as "asking for it"

Its being seen as a great in advance stop the case type defence that the victim may have her "dirty laundry" exposed in public.

Its a very difficult one to be honest.

You know what I’m thinking,

Morally grey.
Allegations of serious sexual offences.
Not too intelligent.
Seem to attract a lot of stupid.

They should run for office in the U.S congress.

My god please tell me you don't have any daughters.

You don't know any women that has been sexually assaulted or raped?

Real rapes are incredibly rare are they :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nope but I know two guys that have been falsely accused.

It's not the daughters that you should be worried and protective towards to but your sons.

Back
Top Bottom