Tate Brothers - Round 2

I've watched, well had on in the background, a few of these long interviews they've done.
They go into some specifics of the accusations against them (Turns out human trafficking doesn't mean like in Taken) which would be an odd thing to outright make up/lie about.
Maybe it's just my Incel world view, but i'm inclined to believe they actually are innocent.

Yeah I watched it from start to finish. TLDR; smart guy, well spoken, educated, thoughtful, exudes a lot of mindfulness and doesn't even hold a grudge for the Romanian system that's seemingly out to get him. Comes across as decent and the complete opposite of what we're led to believe.

None of those are valid points you took away from the video.

Those are your opinion, nothing more.

Is the fact that he says he doesn't hold a grudge against the Romanian system and won't sue them because they need the money for public services my opinion?

No it's just another lie from a pathetic grifter.

I could say I own 1 billion dollars in gold bullion, does it make it factually true?

Your willingness to believe whatever excrement comes out of the Tate bro's mouth's is your biggest failing.

Is the fact that he says he doesn't hold a grudge against the Romanian system and won't sue them because they need the money for public services my opinion?

It’s my opinion that someone would have to be comically gullible to believe the reason they won’t sue is because they care so much about Romanian public services.

Last edited:
Yeah let's not go too far lol
The guys built a career out of being a complete c word. It's literally his brand and marketing. Hustle Hustle.

He'll say whatever it takes to begin rebuilding/rebranding his next $$$ project.

Its all opinions of course but more people think he's a **** than don't.

A pathetic grifter with far far more privalged upbringing just led the the Tory party... Your point is what ?

No it's just another lie from a pathetic grifter.

I could say I own 1 billion dollars in gold bullion, does it make it factually true?

Your willingness to believe whatever excrement comes out of the Tate bro's mouth's is your biggest failing.

Ok then, you'll be sure to quote this when he does sue the Romanian legal system, otherwise you're lying.

A pathetic grifter with far far more privalged upbringing just led the the Tory party... Your point is what ?

I didn't realise it was a game of who is worse.

The point is people are making out Tristan is some respectable dude based on a 60 min sitdown with Tucker Carlson lmao.

Last edited:

Your point is what ?

skeptical-futurama.gif

Oh it's a game for sure.

On the one side you have privalged wealthy generational families who do their very upmost best to keep it that way (including politics) and in the other corner two kids from run of the mill backgrounds who happen to have made a niche for themselves calling out the BS.

Let's put it this way I would sooner let the Tate's run the country than the Tory party and possibly the Labour party currently. So yeah it's a game

The problem with a lot these hyper male groups is they tend to lead towards an anti-female attitude.

I've been in groups that have gone that way.

They start off with talking well of women, wanting to hook up with them. Then later it moves to "why do we need women!?"

Tate says some things that a lot of people think. But then he's also done some morally questionable things too. The fact he belittles how he got rich and doesn't condemn it says a lot.

It's not a G move to be running the next business up from a massage parlour.

Yeah MGTOW(I think that's what its called cba to look) which seems like a load of dudes who wanted to hook up, didn't and now don't. I wonder what women make of all that? Tbh I reckon some fellas just take it all too damn seriously.

Yeah MGTOW(I think that's what its called cba to look) which seems like a load of dudes who wanted to hook up, didn't and now don't. I wonder what women make of all that? Tbh I reckon some fellas just take it all too damn seriously.

There’s some research been done in the last few years on those communities and there’s a lot of mental illness or developmental disorders involved. Things like autism are quite prevalent.

Back
Top Bottom