Tate Brothers - Round 2

Yeah MGTOW(I think that's what its called cba to look) which seems like a load of dudes who wanted to hook up, didn't and now don't. I wonder what women make of all that? Tbh I reckon some fellas just take it all too damn seriously.
Women have started their own spaces with advice and tricks on how to extract resources and commitment from men.

One movement wants to be left alone and strives for self-fulfilment and how to achieve it while the other wants to trick the opposite gender.

There’s some research been done in the last few years on those communities and there’s a lot of mental illness or developmental disorders involved. Things like autism are quite prevalent.

Almost certainly loads of predators too.

Probably but it's wrong for people to tar everyone in those groups as having mental illnesses, developmental disorders and predators.

I'd imagine you'd be annoyed if you were labelled a rapist simply because a few men (proportionally) are rapists...

Alternatively, it would be tarring all Muslims as terrorists because a few actually are.

The problem with a lot these hyper male groups is they tend to lead towards an anti-female attitude.

I've been in groups that have gone that way.

They start off with talking well of women, wanting to hook up with them. Then later it moves to "why do we need women!?"

Tate says some things that a lot of people think. But then he's also done some morally questionable things too. The fact he belittles how he got rich and doesn't condemn it says a lot.

It's not a G move to be running the next business up from a massage parlour.

It's easy to condemn, but it takes two to tango, for example I once asked my accountant what business in her remit made the biggest annual after tax profit. Like a rat from a drain came the replay, "An abortion clinic". Morality aside, where there's a bin full of money to be made soemeone will be present to offer the required (legal) services.

The weak and browbeaten young male of today, battered by political correctness and woe betide saying anything contentious to the bint in the low top and mini skirt, need a boost to their confidence, the Tates sell that in spades, as a much needed balance.

I like the Tates as they haven't gone down the rabbit hole ofall women are the fair and gentle sex when many modern females, demanding of equality, (but shunning it when useful to the cause of the moment), are only too obviously not in that mould. AndrewTate gives and explains the purpose of the common slapper's existence ;) The bloke, from a broken home and a humble background has done well. AT for Vice President of the USA when DT gets back in :) Bring on the PC cleansing ;)

It's easy to condemn, but it takes two to tango, for example I once asked my accountant what business in her remit made the biggest annual after tax profit. Like a rat from a drain came the replay, "An abortion clinic". Morality aside, where there's a bin full of money to be made soemeone will be present to offer the required (legal) services.

The weak and browbeaten young male of today, battered by political correctness and woe betide saying anything contentious to the bint in the low top and mini skirt, need a boost to their confidence, the Tates sell that in spades, as a much needed balance.

I like the Tates as they haven't gone down the rabbit hole ofall women are the fair and gentle sex when many modern females, demanding of equality, (but shunning it when useful to the cause of the moment), are only too obviously not in that mould. AndrewTate gives and explains the purpose of the common slapper's existence ;) The bloke, from a broken home and a humble background has done well. AT for Vice President of the USA when DT gets back in :) Bring on the PC cleansing ;)
None of this happened Chris and none of it is true.

There’s some research been done in the last few years on those communities and there’s a lot of mental illness or developmental disorders involved. Things like autism are quite prevalent.
I don't doubt there is some element of that. Maybe the internet has made it worse and every male/female is overthinking everything. When I was out and about in the 90s things just happened and I was far from someone who was socially adept.

I need some help for a new game of bingo I'm developing.

Simps for Tate? Yep.
Simps for Elon? Yep.
Simps for Putin? Yep.
Simps for Trump? Yep.

One more and I can release my new 'Simps Bingo' game available at all good outlets soon, limited edition run signed by Grandmaster Simp Roar himself!

Add Putin and here’s your cover.
Also, don’t forget to clean your room bucko and carefully study lobster hierarchy.

X2jfkHiuFjdp.jpg

Last edited:

Simps for Tate? Yep.
Simps for Elon? Yep.
Simps for Putin? Yep.
Simps for Trump? Yep.

One more and I can release my new 'Simps Bingo' game available at all good outlets soon, limited edition run signed by Grandmaster Simp Roar himself!

Nice, I wonder if I'm on this forum long enough I'll see you make an interesting or funny post. You must be an expert on what a fake laugh sounds like.

Last edited:

Simps for Tate? Yep.
Simps for Elon? Yep.
Simps for Putin? Yep.
Simps for Trump? Yep.

Tate: Made a ruck of money from disenfranchised young men terrified of women. Looks likely to have shown the Romanian judiciary for the bent joke they are. Not that our ex university lot are much less bent to be honest.

Elon: Multi billionaire, cash is like confetti, scratched an itch, if he were left leaning he'd be the forum's Speaker's Corner hero. He seems not to be, hence persona non grata :) Throw in a bit of wealth hatred and the fetid Musk thread continues.

Putin: Dying, serious illness, give it a few weeks and Russia will be pleading forgiveness <LOL>. Still here, looks well, has decimated the west's economy by showing their foolishness in getting into bed with Russia for cheap food and fuel. Like Bernie Ecclestone said, he should be running the EU. Very restrained gentleman, (so far.....). ;)

Trump: Every chance of returning as the next US President, hoorah! The more hate the left show the greater his chances, go for it, every little helps. ;)

Simps for Tate? Yep.
Simps for Elon? Yep.
Simps for Putin? Yep.
Simps for Trump? Yep.

It is amazing how its the same guys isn't it :cry:

Tate: Made a ruck of money from disenfranchised young men terrified of women. Looks likely to have shown the Romanian judiciary for the bent joke they are. Not that our ex university lot are much less bent to be honest.

Elon: Multi billionaire, cash is like confetti, scratched an itch, if he were left leaning he'd be the forum's Speaker's Corner hero. He seems not to be, hence persona non grata :) Throw in a bit of wealth hatred and the fetid Musk thread continues.

Putin: Dying, serious illness, give it a few weeks and Russia will be pleading forgiveness <LOL>. Still here, looks well, has decimated the west's economy by showing their foolishness in getting into bed with Russia for cheap food and fuel. Like Bernie Ecclestone said, he should be running the EU. Very restrained gentleman, (so far.....). ;)

Trump: Every chance of returning as the next US President, hoorah! The more hate the left show the greater his chances, go for it, every little helps. ;)

Why do you care so much?

The problem with a lot these hyper male groups is they tend to lead towards an anti-female attitude.

I've been in groups that have gone that way.

Not needing women is not anti-female attitude.

The core of the psychological condition is blaming others.

And so, the person who wants women, but cannot get any, blames the women, the person who is poor, blames the economy or the politicians, etc.

When you place blame on the other, you remove personal responsibility from yourself.

So this is what you should watch out for, and once you detect that sentiment, remove yourself from interacting with those people.

I agree. But now he's out of that phase and as discovered a new found morality in religion in the form of Islam why can't he condemn his past business choices? He's quick enough to call out the actions of others as being haram. Yet he brushes over his own previous life.

Tate as exploited men, calling them "customers", and excused what him and his brother were doing by saying if they weren't doing it someone else would.

They weaponised certain women to drain the bank accounts of those men he says he represents.

He holds conflicting positions and so far hasn't bothered to try and rationalise the two points. A champion of men and boys while at the same time taking their money talking crap about them.

Last edited:
Who tarred everyone in those groups with those labels?

The research that was done simply said it’s more prevalent.

I wasn't disagreeing with your statement nor did I name anyone here that's doing it. I simply replied to your post and you've assumed I stated you had done the tarring.

I was simply saying that this is what happens. For example - are all incels women hating misogynists? People use the term to infer that they are. Some are, but some others are likely to not be women haters but simply find themselves unable to get a partner.

I didn’t assume that, I asked the question as you mentioned it.

Not sure why you’ve given an example either if you don’t think anyone here is doing it. We’re all aware of what tarring everyone with the same brush means.

Last edited:
I didn’t assume that, I asked the question as you mentioned it.

Not sure why you’ve given an example either if you don’t think anyone here is doing it. We’re all aware of what tarring everyone with the same brush means.

Not naming anyone is not the same as me thinking no one does it on here... Herpderp, as an example, throws the incel word around as soon as anyone criticises a woman or doesn't wholly agree with what he says.

Not naming anyone is not the same as me thinking no one does it on here... Herpderp, as an example, throws the incel word around as soon as anyone criticises a woman or doesn't wholly agree with what he says.

Well yeah but he's a bit... and also hasn't been involved in the recent discussions here so it doesn't seem that relevant.

Jason Whitlock is a huge Tucker Carlson fan and would be considered right wing leaning. He sees right through Tate though.

There are lots of people on the right who have their eyes open. Candace Owens recently interviewed him and now she is being attacked by the right wing. Because she's supposed to be promoting family values while at the same time platforming a pimp.

People on the right need to be careful, the enemy of my enemy is still an enemy.

Back
Top Bottom