Tattoos for Girls

Associate
I'm playing with the idea of getting a tattoo, thinking of maybe some Japanese writing on my shoulder blade, or maybe a butterfly on my lower back. But i think that may be a bit to unoriginal. Any better ideas?

Associate
OP
Piggymon said:
Something that YOU want and something that means something to YOU

It's gonna be there forever so make sure it's not some fleeting fashion trend

No offense meant but if you have to ask what to get done ... DON'T !

I know what u mean, i do want something personal so that it means something to me, i've thought of japanese symbols that mean something, but my ideas are quite limited. i was wondering if u had any ideas that may be kind of unique but that i can change to suit me. (if that makes any sense) :)

Associate
OP
Piggymon said:
I know what you mean :)

A girl I know had a pink bow done at the top of her back .. it's not my thing ( waaaaaay too girly ! ) but it does look kinda cool and it's something unusual

Japanese text is everywhere these days :/

How about you pop down to tattoo parlour ( preferably somewhere reccomended ) and see what they can come up with ?

It's much better to have something designed for you rather than a random one picked off the walls

I knew I wanted wings but I can't draw for toffee so I had the tattoo dude do it for me ... It's a great feeling knowing only it's something only I have !

Yeah definately.

I should go down realy i probably will at the weekend, maybe some Egyptian Symbology would look good if done properly.

Thanks for the ideas anyway, any more would be appreciated.

Associate
OP
Takhisis said:
Try getting some tattoo mags to flick thru (I use to have a subscription to Skin Deep - very good uk based mag).

Don't get flash (the pretty pictures on the wall) or if you do, make sure you change it and make it personal - nothing worse than seeing 20 carbon copies of something you've got on your skin.

Pin the piccy up somewhere you'll see it a lot for a few months - see if you get bored with it or if you have any further inspiration or ideas to add/change it.

Ask to see photos of the tattooists work, prefereably healed.

And finally - don't be afraid to ask questions!!! :)

Hanging a picture up sounds like a really good idea. I think i shall haveto try that when i finally decide.

Back
Top Bottom