Technics Piano

Permabanned
May be out of line here, but does anyone know / or does anyone here have a Techincs Piano for sale or know where I could get one. Ideally Black grain wood, something from the SX series of proper painos, not keyboards. Full size, fully weighted hammer action jobbies.

Second hand would be brill as someone told me Techincs had pulled out of the game, my budget is around £400 to £500 max.

fanks

Soldato
Any particular reason you're after a ye olde Technics? The Piano sound isn't exactly fantastic.

Got a Technics SX-PR200 here - sort of inherited it. I'd love a spanking new Yamaha. Can't afford it yet though.`

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
csmager said:
Any particular reason you're after a ye olde Technics? The Piano sound isn't exactly fantastic.

Got a Technics SX-PR200 here - sort of inherited it. I'd love a spanking new Yamaha. Can't afford it yet though.`

Well compared to Bentley and Viscount, the Technics sounded almost real!

All i want is a Digital Piano that sounds uber! Clavinova I'm guessing is what you're after?

Permabanned
I have a Roland one that my parents bought when I was learning years and years ago. I finally got it into my flat a year or two ago and it's still great. Having checked ebay for its value, it's only worth a couple of hundred max after being almost £2000 new. It's fine for me though, and I can even use the MIDI ports for cubase :)

Back
Top Bottom