Terraced House - Honest Opinions?

Associate
Hello!, my wife and I are buying our first house, we have seen a few and are currently quite interested in a a terraced house, I understand the high level trade off with a terraced house - neighbors both side etc

I was just hoping to get opinions from people who actually live in terraced houses of their honest experience, I can't imagine unless you move in next to someone particularly difficult it's too bad?

Thanks!

Associate
OP
Hi all, thanks for the responses - we can afford the semi detached we are just finding that you seem to get a lot more space (bigger) in the terraced then you do in the semi detached, we are weighing up if we prefer a bigger place over having nobody on one side and wanted opinions, it seems largely what i assumed - it just depends who you get.

It's a pretty quiet area which I'm hoping will help and neither of us are that fussed about the garden so the access should be fine, many thanks for the input guys!

Associate
OP
Hi again, thanks for the continuing discussion, we're hoping to see it Saturday - for what it is worth its a pretty wide house on a small terrace (not like rows and rows of tiny little terraced places slotted in)

It has its own access to the garden and a double drive way so parking / garden not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom