Terrorist attack in Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Videos circulating online and sky news reporting a possible terrorist attack in reading. 11 stabbings when an earlier BLM protest was taking place.

Can't find links online but it's on sky news etc

Soldato
OP
Are you both blind? OP said "POSSIBLE", it has the hallmarks of a terrorism related attack, and its very likely to be one.

Thank you. Whenever similar happens elsewhere it's the first word used followed by "religion" then "peace". I'm not sure why the outrage is because of a word and not an actual even where people have likely died.

Soldato
OP
No. The OP is trying to establish and promote a narrative.

This attack, as we know it now, is all about someone who hates clowns as it is to do with terrorism. The OP is trying to use this attack to discredit the BLM movement.
The OP is a racist.
Oh shut up. I've said possible for a reason. Get a grip.

The thread won't be here for much longer. Ask yourself why you're so outraged by me using a word terrorist as opposed to people being stabbed.

Soldato
OP
So again, what evidence do you have that this is terrorism?

The OP first brought this up in the BLM thread, with a suggestion that it was linked to black people. Understand context, kiddo.

No I didn't. That's just a blatant lie. I mentioned that I've made a separate thread and I wasn't sure if I should have.

Soldato
OP
Because people being stabbed does not equal terrorism. Why are you trying to create that narrative?
Hence the word possible. Not hard to understand is it. Whenever similar events have happened it's classed as a terror attack. Again I ask. Why does me using that word offend you so much?

Soldato
OP
Ok. Next time someone shoplifts, why don’t you start a thread suggesting they are terrorists?
In fact, next time a black person buys the ‘wrong’ CPU, why don’t you start a thread suggesting they are using it for terrorist purposes. That’s exactly what the OP is doing, trying to force a narrative based on nothing but their prejudice.
https://news.sky.com/story/police-d...gwzUJeRJ665cu1VsCXazXFnj5JiE3wZhdwGw-Q2peFJmM

What is this incident going on in reading? anyone have any details?

Multiple stabbings, attacker not yet detained :(

https://twitter.com/ClaireLJG1987
why even link to the article when they are getting their story from someones twitter feed just link the source

I started a new thread as I'm not sure to BLM just yet. Maybe I shouldn't have...

I was the first to mention the stabbings right? You just talk absolute nonsense don't you.

Soldato
OP
Apart from the fact that it was originally brought up in the BLM thread. Again, why wasn't it brought up in the car cleaning thread? If the poster started a new thread, then that's one thing but for them to post a question about the attack in that thread is clearly an attempt to associate them together.

Are you still going? It was brought up in the thread long before I, the OP, got involved.

Soldato
OP
Ironic, saying I've actually accepted in this very thread that I've made a mistake and misrepresented someone and apologised for it. That clearly shows that I'm willing to listen to the other side, discuss it, listen to debate and accept it. Whereas you just post nonsense and add absolutely nothing to the conversation. I really don't know why I'm replying to you. You have added nothing to this conversation.

Where did you apologise for it?

Soldato
OP
What an utter mess this thread has become. I'm surprised the mods haven't dished out a few short breaks away from the forum. Half of the threads on here are "he said, she said" nonsense.

Why do some people feel the need to keep arguing over and over and over.

Funny how the first argument was how the OP said it was terrorist related (even though he didn't), and not two seconds later sky news started reporting it as that :D

I think the OP deserves an apology from a few people on here.

Meh I'm not bothered I was just confused as to how I was a racist lol. It only takes a second to look at my post history to see that clearly isn't the case.

On the actual topic...which lasted a whole post...Good to see someone has been arrested. Poor people just sat in the park. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom