Terrorists - lost souls? really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Well, I Like to believe in the great God Allan as a counter point to this possible insanity. So, every time I feel threatened by this belief, I will exclaim Allan Akhbar. Those who follow my beliefs for the great God Allan who orbits our Sun unnoticed will join with me....Allan Akhbar!

Soldato
Lost soul or not, give me half a chance to put a hole in one of their heads and I'm going for it.

Sheeeesh :eek:.

Good thing your parents didnt happen to be muslims I guess. With that mentality it sounds like you'd be leading the fight against us infidels :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Lost souls is putting it extremely mildly.

These are people who are effectively dead before they even commit the crime, in part because of their religion condoning the killing of non-believers and promising a better afterlife. If one learns the salafist doctrine from an early age, then the chances of correction are about as remote as unlearning how to walk.

Caporegime
Lost souls is putting it extremely mildly.

These are people who are effectively dead before they even commit the crime, in part because of their religion condoning the killing of non-believers and promising a better afterlife. If one learns the salafist doctrine from an early age, then the chances of correction are about as remote as unlearning how to walk.

Yeah I agree, someone so twisted from birth can't really escape the punishment.
In fact is it worse to keep someone like that going? Is that more torturous than the end?

I rather use the word 'manifest' than soul.

Manifest is self-awareness - knowing your surroundings and taking responsibility for yourself.

Lack of manifest occurs when you're paralytic-drunk, under a general anaesthetic (not normal sleep as you're still dreaming) or psychotic. When you come around, your manifest returns to you.

Death is permanent loss of manifest.

These terrorists know what they're doing. Sure, they're deluded, but they know what they're doing. They have mental capacity and at least normal IQ. It's their prerogative. They have manifest.

Caporegime

Sheeeesh :eek:.

Good thing your parents didnt happen to be muslims I guess. With that mentality it sounds like you'd be leading the fight against us infidels :o

Let me just make something very clear here, I'm not talking about Muslims. I'm not talking about anyone who chooses to believe anything, I'm talking about those who choose to commit atrocities in the name of religion, sex, colour, age, race, tribe, whatever. Think of Jihad John and the like, if I had the chance to eliminate one of those despicable beings from the face of the earth I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

I can totally understand why some people see my opinion as they do, as GD tends to be very (and laughably) black and white with religion, what with all the "religion of peace" comments and the underlying tone from certain posters that Muslim = terrorist, but luckily I am able to see that a terrorist is a terrorist and a Muslim is a Muslim.

Apologies if that's how my post came across, things like that are generally the reason I stay away from these threads, but my intention with that post was something else entirely.

Soldato
Let me just make something very clear here, I'm not talking about Muslims. I'm not talking about anyone who chooses to believe anything, I'm talking about those who choose to commit atrocities in the name of religion, sex, colour, age, race, tribe, whatever. Think of Jihad John and the like, if I had the chance to eliminate one of those despicable beings from the face of the earth I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

I can totally understand why some people see my opinion as they do, as GD tends to be very (and laughably) black and white with religion, what with all the "religion of peace" comments and the underlying tone from certain posters that Muslim = terrorist, but luckily I am able to see that a terrorist is a terrorist and a Muslim is a Muslim.

Apologies if that's how my post came across, things like that are generally the reason I stay away from these threads, but my intention with that post was something else entirely.

Thats fair enough, im just saying that if someone has desposition to not hesitate to kill people, they'd likely be a terrorist if they were born in a muslim country and indoctrinated into islam.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That, sadly, is a misconception created by the media and society as a whole, but there are so many edges to that sword it's a completely different discussion altogether.

Obviously I wouldn't just go ham and kill someone who I suspect is a terrorist, but if I knew 100% for sure that the person I was looking at had beheaded an innocent person or committed a different atrocity, I'd be more than happy to pull the trigger. Terrorist or not. Just like I'd defend my family with force if required.

Soldato
That, sadly, is a misconception created by the media and society as a whole, but there are so many edges to that sword it's a completely different discussion altogether.

Obviously I wouldn't just go ham and kill someone who I suspect is a terrorist, but if I knew 100% for sure that the person I was looking at had beheaded an innocent person or committed a different atrocity, I'd be more than happy to pull the trigger. Terrorist or not. Just like I'd defend my family with force if required.

Any sort of rationalisation of killing sounds utterly atrocious, are you really saying it will make you feel better to slaughter people you hate? I refuse to think you really would, yes we like to wish death to evil people but killing is bad.

There is a massive difference between killing somone during a bout of temporary hysteria, like using too much force during defence and killing someone, or killing your wife immediately after realising shes a cheater, and a rationalised killing to make you feel happy.

Last edited:
Soldato
They aren't lost souls in the slightest... Just weak people who can't accept their own mortality.

A lost soul may contemplate indiscriminately killing multiple "innocents", but when you take that step from contemplation to actually doing it.... That's pure evil. Not lost.

Man of Honour
I wouldn't go as far as diddums but I do think there is a lot to be said for the "obviously right" side dealing with the enemy with swift and decisive wrath.

I mean, two sides to every story but there is obviously a right and a wrong side when it comes to something as eyebrow raising as ISIS.

Caporegime
I think the quote from Freefaller is spot on, they are just what he says.
That does not however excuse them from the fact they are deluded imbeciles for buying into this crap and murderers if they act upon it.

Op, can't help thinking you should have addressed this to Freefaller directly via a private email prior to your little rant!

Soldato

They think that they are fighting back against atrocities that their people have been subjected to, so, no, your mindset isn't really that different at all.

Soldato
This thread is stupid.

Basically, everyone here including Freefaller does not like these terrorists and hates what they do. Likely the Muslim bashing thread became too direct in its Muslim bashing and specifically Foxeye was not done bashing. He took other peoples lack of frothing as sympathy for horrible people and followed up by trying to dissect freefallers definition of 'lost soul' to attacked his credibility and made him seem like a sympathiser.

If you weren't happy with the thread close, no need to try and defame someone with such a weak method, a simple photoshop would have done.

Also, for the people who assume that anyone not actively shouting for the blood of the children of terrorists is a sympathiser:

Not everyone voices their hate as it passes through their mind as if a siv was the only thing that separated their brain and their tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom