Tesco pay at pump...

Soldato
Has anyone who has paid for their fuel at the pump at a Tesco garage, ever managed to get their sodding clubcard keyring to actually scan on their scanner? I must have used it about 6 times now, and EVERY time it refuses to scan my clubcard barcode :mad: I know its only 60p worth of points a go but "every little helps" and it all adds up. Am i just unlucky and pick the retarded pump every time or is this a common problem?

/mini rant

Nope, never works. Its funny because for me it says this type of clubcard is not support, but on the bloody sticker that says 'Scan Here' its a picture of a keyring clubcard!!

I do however LOVE pay at pump, and I HATE people who don't use it, especially when they don't leave room for you to get round them and out!

It doesnt even say that for me, it just says "please insert/scan clubcard" and nothing happens. You can see the red lasers going mental looking for something to scan but nothing happens...

Ill have to find the actual card one if i still have it and use that in-future. Thats if they work anyway...

Back
Top Bottom