Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Permabanned
bingham67 said:
Nope its 60,000 but tbh it was inveitable that there would be bugs due to the kind of game it is. Im sure it will be smoothed out although nothing has troubled me much 34% complete now. :)

blimey, that's a lot of people!

i'm sure it'll all be sorted in a few weeks like you say. there are often teething problems with these kind of games where there is a lot of online players (EQ, WoW, EQ2 etc)

Soldato
You can download the Nissan Skyline and Audi RS4 now if you havnt got them already. :D

They are free to download.

Edit: By the way they will appear in garages and you have to pay for them with in game money of course. :)

Soldato
Ye ive just checked sorry guys because i got the Jersey place code what allows me to download Gallardo coupe, but also Skyline, Audi RS4 so if you got play code can enter it.

Edit: I should think there be available to download for everyone next week. :)

When you download they will appear in there respective garages in game you still have to pay for them with in game money not like PGR 3.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
bingham67 said:
Ye ive just checked sorry guys because i got the Jersey place code what allows me to download Gallardo coupe, but also Skyline, Audi RS4 so if you got play code can enter it.

Edit: I should think there be available to download for everyone next week. :)

When you download they will appear in there respective garages in game.

Gimme the code, I want my Skyline! :p

Permabanned
so...is it just one game server at the moment?

if i were to log on would i be able to see you guys on there, as long as you're in my vicinity?

~J~

~J~

Soldato
PuncH said:
so...is it just one game server at the moment?

if i were to log on would i be able to see you guys on there, as long as you're in my vicinity?

Yep.

Think we should organise a time and place to have a spin!

Soldato
Really liking this game but i havent got that far yet :o been playing motogp and dead rising also but i think i will have a good bash on this now , what cars are you getting ??? i only have a audi tt and a 350 z at the mo but have about 200,000 to spend .

Permabanned
havent had a chance to play this game yet, in the last week have got Madden 07, Saints Row, Dead Rising and now TDU gonna be an all nighter tonight

Soldato
For those having issues seeing friends etc, just heard that Test Drive is very fussy with the nat settings on the xbox, and when you do the test make sure your nat status is open and not moderate or strict. Dont have the game but heard they dedicated some pages in the manual for nat settings.
Chromehounds had similar issues with nat settings.

Back
Top Bottom