*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour

The photo shoot of him in the CK pants on the sofa.....now I mean in this all in serious no homo, but my god, what a physique that guy had! Mirin his aesthetics

Last edited:
Associate
Gym a bit too full tonight to complete my workout - no room for powercleans:/

Still I managed a PB overhead press of 3 x 5 x 65kg which I was happy with:)

Caporegime
It seems far too extreme to be a troll. Hundreds of irl friends being in on it is a bit much tbh.

they have done the same in the past, where they had 3 guys in on it, on the misc.

when chestbrah was going to fight hardgainer.

he paypal'd a 3rd party something like $100, saying he was going to chestbrah's local hang out and knock him out, if he didnt the 3rd party could keep the $100, if he did he got it back.

all 3 of them were in on it.

its a bit like tupac, when he died he sold 100x more albums, etc, so if zyzz fakes his death (he has his own supplement company), it will raise awareness and he will make a ton of money.

im not going to believe this until i see pictures of an actual grave, if it was me i would even video a fake funeral, etc, but a fake grave would be impossible to do in the middle of a graveyard.

Man of Honour
Squats:
barxlots
60x10
100x5
140x3
150x1
167.5x10x2 (10rep PB)

Stiff Leg Deadlift
120x5
155x10x2 (probably a PB)

...then some upper body stuff, inc. DB press, pullups, dips, hang clean to push press.

Feeling pretty good on everything, in spite of doing PBs on most of my sessions of HST. Aiming to finish the 10 rep phase on friday with 175kg squats, which is a little daunting, and then front squats of 110+on sunday or monday.

Permabanned
Didnt chestbrah (ffs what sad username) get a fine for poession of roids and a few others, thats all they have done from this "campaign of trolling/aesthetics" glorified drug dealers.

Permabanned
Z2zVJ.jpg

Sad, the heart is the great muscle you will ever have, if it fails, RIP, its not something to be laughed at or disregard your biceps, quads, they are good but the heart, its keeps you going, it needs works, I hate it when people put all the effort into the looking good, people can take it, people cant. That is luck, your heart could stop beating tomorrow, the brain signals could just stop, scary stuff.

RIP to Zyzz, he might of been a troll but he didn't deserve to die at 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom