*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Oooh it looks tasty. I saw a coupon for it on the back of Metro I think?

Food nice?

pecans and almonds and cranberries were awesome, im slowly working through the box.

use the code i posted above.

Definitely just snacks, but surely this is stuff you can get yourself from the supermarket or other local shops?

you can, but it's not free in the supermarket and it doesnt get delivered to your door.

try 1 box for free then delete your card.

honestly no contract or anything to sign up to, so everyone should do it for the free box at least.

im going to keep it though because it's stuff i usually would never pick up in the supermarket.

its convenient to, get it delivered to your work, if thats possible, in most places it is. or to your home as a once a week treat.

its pretty good value for money for the service.

try 1 box for free, then you can see for yourself, after your boz arrives, delete your card details from their site.

simples.

Last edited:
Caporegime
olives were awesome too, ive tried various places for olives, some have been great like nando's but other places have tasted awful. these guys obviously know what they are doing.

the bread was a bit meh, nothing bad, just a bit plain, but what do you expect from bread with a bit of olive, rosemary and pesto? maybe could have done with a tomato relish or something on the side, but not the end of the world.

i haven't tried the flap jacks yet but they are apple and cinnamon, if they taste as good as they look, they will be awesome.

overall for a free box, absolutely awesome, very impressed, the whole package is really well done.

try one yourselves for free, you cant really complain at that price.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
It gets delievered to my door by me! :p

I see what you're saying though.

i know why they only do "snacks" instead of a full meal type thing, keeps postage down, which keeps the cost to customer down, the more they put in the more postage will cost and that will kill it.

if only postage was a lot cheaper then companies like this would get the recognition they deserve

Soldato
Olives are never nice! Olive tapenade is the devils food! Flapjack however is my food heaven. I even had a 3 tier flapjack for my wedding cake! Although it did have enough calories to burn like a candle if set fire to. :D

olives were awesome too, ive tried various places for olives, some have been great like nando's but other places have tasted awful. these guys obviously know what they are doing.

the bread was a bit meh, nothing bad, just a bit plain, but what do you expect from bread with a bit of olive, rosemary and pesto? maybe could have done with a tomato relish or something on the side, but not the end of the world.

i haven't tried the flap jacks yet but they are apple and cinnamon, if they taste as good as they look, they will be awesome.

overall for a free box, absolutely awesome, very impressed, the whole package is really well done.

try one yourselves for free, you cant really complain at that price.

Soldato
:eek: Seriously considering about getting back into lifting again in the new year. I've been out of the game for over a year and a half roughly now, I regret ****ing thousands pounds up the wall on a home gym, wish I never done it! There is a Virgin Active Health Club just up the road from me with decent equipment, so I wont need a spotter as there will be smith machines.

Man of Honour
:eek: Seriously considering about getting back into lifting again in the new year. I've been out of the game for over a year and a half roughly now, I regret ****ing thousands pounds up the wall on a home gym, wish I never done it! There is a Virgin Active Health Club just up the road from me with decent equipment, so I wont need a spotter as there will be smith machines.

We all knew you'd come back, muhahaha :p

Caporegime

Nice one

See, if I had home equipment, it'd make me never want to stop, just due to the money factor

Welcome back :)

You going to cut up like a mofo? Or hench up more? :p

Soldato
We all knew you'd come back, muhahaha :p

Nice one

See, if I had home equipment, it'd make me never want to stop, just due to the money factor

Welcome back :)

You going to cut up like a mofo? Or hench up more? :p

I'll be starting from scratch with a whole different attitude to lifting and eating thats for sure. I used to spend three plus hours for each session in the gym doing far more than I needed to do!
I'll be dedicating three days around deadlift, bench and squat. I know I've got it in me for a decent deadlift I nearly had 270 kilos in the bag at one point.

Caporegime

i see my home gym as an investment, something my brother (16 years old) has now started using, and i hope my kids (yet to be born) will use in future.

people spend £10K+ on a home cinema, etc, theres plenty of worse ways to blow that sort of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom