*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
From the mirror reflection it looks as if his left leg is quite a bit bigger than his right, could have injured his right leg at some point.

Associate
From the mirror reflection it looks as if his left leg is quite a bit bigger than his right, could have injured his right leg at some point.

nah, it's the other guy's leg that makes it confusing in the mirror.

I'm not part of the "I fell dirty because I did bicep curls today" brigade, in fact I now have an arms (ha!) training day but that guy looks absolutely pathetic.

Associate
Seems I've reached my bulk weight target about 3 weeks early. Was aiming for 13st by the end of March.

Post workout weigh in this afternoon saw me at 13st 1lb. I blame the set of (7) nights i've just finished. I tend to snack on sugary crap to get me through the night. 4lb gain in 1 week :o

Anyway, I think i'll carry on bulking as planned and see where i'm at come the end of March. If I carry on at 4lb a week though i'll be nearer 14st than 13st! lol. Very unlikely though and hopefully it'll settle down to 1lb a week again.

Permabanned
Found my new goal physique

O5Frr.jpg

In fairness he does have decent shoulders. :p

I've finally realised that what I need to do most of all, is to add some width to my frame, as at the moment (as evidenced by pictures in my thread), I am literally like a pole, there is no real shape to me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom