*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have exactly this. Always train in the evening cause of it (plus a lot more hot birds at the gym during peak time) ;).

I enjoy the gym too much in the morning to switch back to evenings. The mornings are like it's your own personal gym, it's so quiet.

I often wonder if lifting 40kg compared to 60kg makes a difference? If I'm pushing weights heavy enough to struggle with the last two reps then it's all good quality work exhausting the muscle.

Man of Honour
Oh yes today is a John Wayne day....

Oh and I've worked out my TFL is uber tight. It's linked to my tight ITBand too I reckon - and it's causing all sorts of tightness in the right leg/hip. Possibly ham/glute issues too. I'm going to roll the **** out of it, and mobilise the hell out it. As the left side, is almost hypermobile! LOL! Grrrrrrr. Hate imbalances :(

Soldato
HCPP:
25 x 12kg
12 x 17kg
10 x 20kg
10 x 20kg

Machine Row:
12 x 20kg
10 x 30kg
10 x 40kg

Deadlift:
3 x 8 x 60kg

Barbell Row:
20 x 20kg
12 x 40kg
10 x 50kg

Lat Pull Down:
10 x 40kg
10 x 45kg
10 x 45kg

Bicep Pull Down (on Lat Cable Machine):
10 x 35kg
10 x 40kg
10 x 40kg

Soldato
I love and hate squats at the same time if you catch my drift.

I hate the thought of doing them, but enjoy actually doing them once I'm doing sets. Feels awesome.

Squatted last night too, really working on form atm, then wanna get it heavier than my bench (lol). Target will be a 170kg squat for 1 before I leave for travelling, very ambitious and probably unattainable but always aim high right!!!

I wonder how many in this thread have got moist knowing that FF has tight glutes :p

Soldato
This exactly. I often find myself thinking during the day 'Eugh, squats later' but once i'm under that bar, all that disappears! :D

That said, I wish these leg DOMS would disappear!

Amen to that!

Lunges - no amount of squatting/leg press etc etc gives me as much leg pump as lunges, it's insane!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I did them last week and did them wrong (much harder). Instead of at the bottom of the rep having my thighs pushing into the pad, I had my shins. Basically I had setup with my knees at the front edge of the pad instead of the back edge of the pad!

kai

kai

Soldato
how quickly do you reckon you can add Mass (including fat) per month? with a clean bulking diet - lots of red meat, milk, mass gainers oils and fats?

8-10lb a month?

*just some research following photoshoot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom