*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well it's decided, i'm moving back home on wednesday so bye bye frequent well equipped gym access. Time to rethink my routine. Might have to build a dip frame and a pullup bar and look at getting some heavier dumbells.

Soldato
Got 4 weeks (3 for FYP) till i finish and all contact with lecturers can be done via skype so i have no reason to stay. Frankly i'm sick of living here and the gym has been the only thing keeping me here and sane since January but it's taking its toll and i'm starting to get pretty stressed. Sucks because the gym here is extremely cheap and has all the gear but needs must.

Soldato
Oooooh :D

I've eaten too much chocolate today to be thinking of anything apart from sugar. Sugar.

Sugar.

I feel the pain, brah! I get major cravings! :(

Got 4 weeks (3 for FYP) till i finish and all contact with lecturers can be done via skype so i have no reason to stay. Frankly i'm sick of living here and the gym has been the only thing keeping me here and sane since January but it's taking its toll and i'm starting to get pretty stressed. Sucks because the gym here is extremely cheap and has all the gear but needs must.

I know the feeling about student houses, I only managed to last one year in one, moved out for the final year. **** that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom