• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Well...Yes :p

To jack yourself up, then stop before a comp, is a bit lame...But I guess people like to take 'shortcuts' as it where.

Anyway

Lots of people do it, it annoys me, compete naturally then go on steroids and compete but get no where, so go back to natural shows straight away and get away with it :mad:

July will be my last natural show, and if I don't get anywhere in the NABBA/UKBFF shows then I'll just stop competing. It would be unfair for me to go back to BNBF and claim natural just because I'd be "natural" at the time

Soldato
Heh! i know what you mean! wonder how much he weighs these days, 6ft'5 monster of a man.

A wrestlers workout must be something. I mean they need strength, speed, power, flexibility, the whole thing. I do admire them for that

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I like the fact that I can still look better, but more important lift more than a lot of guys that can't be bothered to put the amount of effort I put in and take an accelerated route to their goals.

Same. All the jacked juicers in my gym think they are bad ass, only to be shown up when I come in and lift the proper weights. :)

Soldato
I always thought the rock looked his best circa ~2000. He said in an interview he used juice during his college football years, then stopped. He has clearly started again since his return to wrestling.

I also must say that whilst I am in awe at the work, dedication and sheer teeth gritting determination he must obviously put into his workout and diet - I don't really like the look. He looks like an abomination of muscle and veins. He probably can't even cross his own arms any more. No ta.

Fair enough, what is it you look for in a guy Jestar? :p

Caporegime
Lots of people do it, it annoys me, compete naturally then go on steroids and compete but get no where, so go back to natural shows straight away and get away with it :mad:

July will be my last natural show, and if I don't get anywhere in the NABBA/UKBFF shows then I'll just stop competing. It would be unfair for me to go back to BNBF and claim natural just because I'd be "natural" at the time

Don't give up Steedie...:( It can take ages to get the prep down to a T I would have thought :)

So are you unnatural at the moment then? :o

Man of Honour
I'm not giving up lol I'm 100% natty baby, but after I'm done with the comp this year, be it July or September, then I'm going to hop on my bike and ride the Tour de France...nomsayin'?

Anyway, I'm not going to say anymore as it's a no no on here

Soldato
So are you unnatural at the moment then? :o

No, he's on creatine and is taking protein. Although as it's from a horses testicles, I'd still class that as natural?

pinch-salt.jpg

Soldato
My friend calls me a mutant, does that mean I'm unnatural? :(

No, just ****ing ugly. :D

*again, pinch of salt*

(sowwy)

Chest time, feel like a twit for doing it after doing shoulders last night, but what the hell been slacking a lot recently, guna smash through the DOMs on our shiny new gym equipment!!!!

Flat bench
Incline DB
Cable fly
Dips
Tri work

oosh!!! Have a good weekend people!!

Caporegime
I always thought the rock looked his best circa ~2000. He said in an interview he used juice during his college football years, then stopped. He has clearly started again since his return to wrestling.

I also must say that whilst I am in awe at the work, dedication and sheer teeth gritting determination he must obviously put into his workout and diet - I don't really like the look. He looks like an abomination of muscle and veins. He probably can't even cross his own arms any more. No ta.

He looks ****ing awesome!

aMtE2.jpg

Associate
Smolov Day 8, Week 2:

Squats:
60x5
60x3
90x3
110x1
120x1
132.5x1
145x3x10