• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I started one a ages ago on here and it was useful for a while, I'm not so bothered about whether people think I'm being a "copy cat" :/

Oh I wouldn't care, it's just me being a plank really :p

Ah I didn't realise you had used assistance... they're awful!

Saw someone doing them holding onto a 20kg plate... I was in awe - so jealous. :(

Haha! I have no other means of doing them. Besides, I don't think a real GHR would do my lower back any good.

Anyway, the one I posted works the required muscle groups, so I'm not going to moan about it. Better than nothing after all :)

P.S: Please don't smite me down :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
For the love of god, will someone PLEASE try Wine Gums dipped in nutella and tell me they taste awful. I've been craving them all day, god knows how I even put those two together, but it's driving me crazy :(

I can't wait 10 weeks to know if they work!

Associate
It's like you're pregnant Steedie :p.

I did my first ever non-assisted GHRs last night. In the past as soon as I started the negative my hamstrings would just cramp up and then I would spend ages trying to pry them apart. I'm glad I can do them now, I'll be doing them on saturday I think :).

Caporegime
It's like you're pregnant Steedie :p.

I did my first ever non-assisted GHRs last night. In the past as soon as I started the negative my hamstrings would just cramp up and then I would spend ages trying to pry them apart. I'm glad I can do them now, I'll be doing them on saturday I think :).

What would a non-assisted one be?

For the love of god, will someone PLEASE try Wine Gums dipped in nutella and tell me they taste awful. I've been craving them all day, god knows how I even put those two together, but it's driving me crazy :(

Just no mate :p

Chocolate raisins on the other hand...

Man of Honour

Are you pregnant? If not it's the hormones playing with you... imagine what you'll be like with extra hormones in you!! :eek:

Soldato

RockyRoad.jpg

0_benjerryicecreamchocolatechipcookiedough.gif

wine-gums-380x253.jpg

Mouth is actually watering looking at these bad boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom