• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
LiE makes things look easy even when hes right at his limit. He seems to have a yes/no function inbuilt. if its gonna happen it will if it isnt, it wont!

Quite a few people are like that.

I myself lift like that. I find it preferable to have the bar half way up and trying to somehow get that last few inches as your form just goes then.

Man of Honour
Hello old friend :)

It's been a while. I came back a couple of months ago. Nice to see nothing much has changed. But keeping a less spammy profile then before.

Some old names aren't here - which is a shame and not a conversation for here :)

but for reference, the achievement app is called Fitocracy. It's web based, but you can get an app for the iPhone.

You might see reference in peoples posts, when you see a XYZ (+15 points)

Nice to see you again - come and chat in BD if you're still around - would be good to catch up! :)

Soldato
Yea it is :)

I have one myself, my first day using it I made it burst out a stud haha.

IMG-20110414-00021.jpg

IMG-20110414-00022.jpg

Soldato
Hehe, I've never been to Amsterdam, but have a good one :)

I have been looking at LiEs youtube channel (which I may just have to subscribe to) to see how my form compares, and it does seem I have been going waaay too low on the Squats (to the bars, each time).

What are the long term implications of going too low on Squats i.e. knee injury and damage? By the looks of it, going just to parallel is the way to go. Not that my knees have moaned though (yet). But I will be going to parallel I think from next time on.

Kind regards,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom