*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Cheers LiE.

Something you care to share? Basically mine came about as even though I got to quite good levels of leanness, I still carried too much fat in my chest. This is why I've only ever shown reasonably straight-on photos, as I was never happy with my chest. Turns out this is why!

558726_10152057641675338_541329603_n.jpg

Back when I was quite lean, but you can see the sag on my chest here a bit!

Caporegime
Hope it all goes well Monkee :)

Get that cut on, you'll be siiiiiiiiiick, then an awesome lean bulk.

In other news, my back feels like piddle this morning. Huzzah! It is also day one of the diet jiggle, my lunch looks extremly small with that little bit of rice I now have :p

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
I learnt over the weekend that Pineapple helps metabolise the protein upon consumption. The composition of pineapple includes bromelain, an enzyme that digests protein. The bromelain will also help with building tissues, enzymes and repairing.

Following training my diet will consist of 30g of cut up fresh pineapple, the sugars will help along with the added knowledge of the power of this fruit :)

Article to support finding

Soldato
Makes your jizz taste nicer aswell (so I'm told!).

In other news, I've tweaked something muscular in my back doing something silly whilst drunk I think. Feels like incredible DOMs in just my rhomboids on my right side! Oh well I needed a week off anyway, I felt on the edge of an injury lately been a solid 3/4 months with no breaks so will just pig out and come back stronger (and fatter!) next week.

Soldato
Bench PB today and my left pec decides to start hurting (couldnt even lift myself off the settee last night using my arms).

Should be interesting! I think I might start ramming the ball in there for mobility, where is Ice when I need him :D

Soldato
Bench PB today and my left pec decides to start hurting (couldnt even lift myself off the settee last night using my arms).

Should be interesting! I think I might start ramming the ball in there for mobility, where is Ice when I need him :D

Why not try some thinking and apply yourself? Figure out what went wrong before going to apply pressure on it.

Soldato
Why not try some thinking and apply yourself? Figure out what went wrong before going to apply pressure on it.

I know, I was was just kidding with the Ice comment as he was the general mobility guru ;):p.

Already been foam/ball rolling it this morning. Oh and nothing went wrong, it was fine all yesterday and just started randomly hurting when I was trying to get off the settee.

Soldato
Guys

Is there a best place to purchase some free weights, just looking at a bench and some other bits to go in the garage, been looking on the bay don't really have a budget in mind as yet

Many thanks Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom