Soldato
Leg and shoulders today.

BB Squats 80kgx5, 80kgx5, 85kgx5, 90kgx5, 90kgx5;

BB Shrugs 90kgx8 for 3 sets;

BB Calf Raises 90kgx5x5;

BB SLDLs 90kgx5x5;

DB Shoulder press 2x20kgx8, 2x20kgx8, 2x20kgx7 :(

DB Goblet Squats 50kgx5x5;

Front & side DB Raises 2x5kgx8 for 3 sets.

Plate DB Step up lunges 2x25kgx5x5;

I didn't go as high with the squats as I could have done, I just wanted form to be 100% and I had a bit of a tiring day at work. At the point of the shoulder presses I didn't think I had anything left in the tank!

David

Soldato
I just get gym stuff from Sports Direct's clearance section. No vests yet because I'm not joocy looking enough.

Deadlifted 100kg for the first time ever today (x5), squat just shy of 90kg (5x5) as well (high bar) @64kg. Grip strength is definitely an issue on the former now, so better start doing static holds or something. The first time I ever stepped in a gym, at the start of June I could barely do 60kg @70kg, so I suppose I'm slightly less of a manlet now. Measurements are hilariously different in my chest and stomach - fat has dripped off me.

Haven't weighed myself or taken measurements as I'm taking a 2 week Lyle McD diet break (ends this weekend), then it's back to my cutty-body-recomp. Probably won't have dem abs by Christmas but should be waaay better than the skinnyfat mess I was when I started.

Soldato
I go through phases of liking/loathing certain lifts.

Also lol@the body fat I still have, it's like dough I can kneed, almost... rubbery, the consistency is entirely different to 13-14 weeks ago. Pretty gross; must eliminate it. Don't think when I'm tightthickjuicy I should have any saggy skin though, thankfully.

Soldato
Stopped being a faggot and just went to the gym, feel much better for it now. I'm sure everyone appreciated me sniffing back snot all session and breathing like a Rancor but it was totes worth it.

PWO Anabolic Pizza © in the oven now :D.

Man of Honour
Tried some squats with a brief pause at the bottom (~2s) for a bit of a change, it's an interesting alternative and probably useful to do from time to time but not something I'm planning on incorporating every week. I did have to drop the weight a fair bit to make sure I could do it.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
great the gyms invested in a new lump of iron, a plate loaded deadlift platform thing, they just better get some more plates sorted as it can be bad enough now when you get a few people using plates at the same time.

Man of Honour
great the gyms invested in a new lump of iron, a plate loaded deadlift platform thing, they just better get some more plates sorted as it can be bad enough now when you get a few people using plates at the same time.

We've got one in ours as well, the most use it gets is people shrugging with 20kg on either side :rolleyes:

Soldato
got super leg doms today. Just had to lower myself gingerly to my knees to look on the bottom shelf of the fridge rather than just squatting (yo)

:(

GAC

GAC

Soldato
We've got one in ours as well, the most use it gets is people shrugging with 20kg on either side :rolleyes:

we have a frame for shrugs weighs about 20kg's empty, saw someone actually using it yesterday for the first time. of course he was using it in the squat rack for safety :p

Soldato
Diet a bit crap the past 24 due to me and the girlfriend deciding to ..... explore alternative romantic opportunities.

So, since 7pm last night I've had;

2 pizzas
Bottle Coke
Magnum ice cream
2 donuts
Slice of carrot cake
Slab of chocolate

Needless to say I've been feeling violently ill as I just cannot handle this much sugar anymore. Back on the diet tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom