*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm just a little jealous though, being around the 100Kg mark..... only :(:(:p

But being back on dry land tomorrow means I can hit legs again finally with a vengeance!

Unfortunately it's arm day tomorrow, for the GUNZ YOU SEE!!!!!

Soldato
Struggled with my workout last night but still managed to hit pb 80kg on the bench press and new pb with 105kg on the deadlift, arms nearly gave way and almost fell off the power rack trying to get my last rep on the dips out tho:D was absolutely exhausted.

Caporegime
Nice work.... just be sure you don't lose all your weight!

Nah I'm not don't worry :) As below, just carrying on until the end of Sept. Plenty of fat left on me, especially the mid section, legs and chest, but theres not much point going down too far.

What weight do you actually want to drop to? :eek:

The aim was 75Kg, no time frame set really. I'm just continuing on until the end of September and then I'll up my cals again more than likely...Just waiting for some info from my guru

Soldato
devlis, i have seen some really good visual improvemnets from stopping my cut and just maintaining my current weight (even though i am ramping up to bulk!) stop your cut and start to look hnnnnnngggg

Caporegime
fat arms are fat. No peak but apparently 18.5" at the moment. Hmm, curls for 19"?!

Why bother, just eat more!

Friday is now carb/fat/protein loading ready for comp on sunday. The 4 of us will order from as many delivery takeaway services as we can (and drive to those that dont) so KFC, dominos, maccyd's and maybe a chinese will all be piled on to a table while we watch The Avengers in prep for smashing **** up on Sat :D

Man of Honour
fat arms are fat. No peak but apparently 18.5" at the moment. Hmm, curls for 19"?!

Why bother, just eat more!

Friday is now carb/fat/protein loading ready for comp on sunday. The 4 of us will order from as many delivery takeaway services as we can (and drive to those that dont) so KFC, dominos, maccyd's and maybe a chinese will all be piled on to a table while we watch The Avengers in prep for smashing **** up on Sat :D

It must be a terrible hardship having to do that just for a comp :p:D

Good Luck!

Caporegime
devlis, i have seen some really good visual improvemnets from stopping my cut and just maintaining my current weight (even though i am ramping up to bulk!) stop your cut and start to look hnnnnnngggg

I will be :) I've been at 80kg for over a week now, it was only today it dropped, and certainly seeing some definition for once on my chest which makes a change.

Caporegime
It must be a terrible hardship having to do that just for a comp :p:D

Good Luck!

Damn right, eating like mad at the moment.
i think my waist will be 2" bigger come sat morning lol.

In a way I am glad there aren't that many weight groups, though a 121kg group is being created which interests me (could get under that)!

Body builders and powerlifters have to be really careful about what they eat on the run up to a comp, strongmen eat like the world is about to end lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom