*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Comming down with a cold since tuesday. First time I've felt sick In nearly a year :( The question is should I train tonight and tomorrow and just fight through it? Can't afford to miss a session really :(

Not only will you get the endorphin hit, making you feel better, you'll get adrenaline, too!

Aslo, it's a great excuse to train with paracetamol, ibuprofen and caffeine in your system. Done right, you'll have the best workout ever. ;)

Associate
Well I did PB on deadlifts on Tuesday while feeling I'll :D Not sure if its the flu yet but I'll be sure to get down tonight. Shoulders are an easy workout anyways... It's squats im worried about as I want to PB!

Edit: Not took any paracetamol yet don't really want to...

Last edited:
Associate
I trained through food poisoning a few weeks back, i was literally squatting in an adult nappy. There is no such thing as not training, every time you dont train another ugly woman is born, do you want that for your children? Do you?

This just made me burst out laughing in class :D

There is no question about it im going and thats it!

Man of Honour
Just check your damn trust, not the email...your trust

Like I said, made a mistake last night lol, was a tad bit tired but meh :D. I don't have your email anymore and that explains why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom