*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got over my ass doms today(heh), over done the weighted lunges on Sunday!

I got bored of my routine and upped my reps and started to use slightly less weight, i was usually on 6is reps but moved to 8-10 now, and seem to be suffering more from doms than ever before.

Quoted from my log
Dunno why this is such a glitchfest, weird. In full winter mode at the moment, hat and beard nom sayin?

Happy with this, depth isn't bang on every rep but I can assure you it's as deep as I can get without toppling over backwards :p. At the time the couple slower reps felt like FOREVER, but I can see in the video they're not that slow which is encouraging.

Do your worst :p.

Windscreen wipers, land mines, who comes up with these names? :D Currently taking 1 week off gym (1st time in about 6 months) because it apparently helps you recover and increases gains. I always thought as long as you only go 3 - 4 times a week, the days of rest in between were enough?

Belly press

That's amazing, I know it's wrong in almost every conceivable way but it's still amazing.

Quite a pleasing session in the gym tonight in one way but a bit disappointing in another - I was doing seated rows and discovered that I can do the row with the whole stack on which is nice as I'd never tried that before but also disappointing in that there's nowhere to hang any extra weights on so that's as good as it gets. The stack is only about 80kg so it's not all that impressive but it was still a nice feeling.

That's amazing, I know it's wrong in almost every conceivable way but it's still amazing.

Quite a pleasing session in the gym tonight in one way but a bit disappointing in another - I was doing seated rows and discovered that I can do the row with the whole stack on which is nice as I'd never tried that before but also disappointing in that there's nowhere to hang any extra weights on so that's as good as it gets. The stack is only about 80kg so it's not all that impressive but it was still a nice feeling.

Do proper Dumbell or barbell rows instead? :)

Offfft awesome sesh

Deads!!!!!!

WU

WS:

100 x 5
112.5 x 3
127.5 x 7 (Actual physical pain here, had to sit down after this)

80 x 10

Wide grip chins (palms out)

1x4
1x4 (5kgs)
1x3 (5kgs)
1x4

DB Rows

32 x 6
36 x 6
38 x 6
38 x 8

Lat pull downs

Can't even remember what I done here

3x8x64 I think

Curlz

Dont think i ever log any session thought i would here for relative weights,

DB Bench (not done these in an age)

8x40
8x45
8x50
8x52.5
8x55

Incline BB

8x75
8x80
8x85
8x90
8x95

incline flyes (+6.5kg handles)

8x12.5
8x15
8x15
8x17.5
8x17,5

Lying OH extensions

10x25
10x30
10x32.5
10x35
10x37.5

TC Pushdown

10x25
10x30
10x32.5
10x35
10x37.5

Humdrum session, elbows hurt, decent weights for a cut, big volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom