*** The 2014 Gym Rats Thread ***

Man of Honour
We're actually getting some new equipment at Pure, a better leg press, seated shoulder press I think and what looks like a hack squat or something, all plate loaded also.

I just wish they'd made the free weights area in mine a big bigger, it's in a massive building but they've just tucked the free weights away in the corner :(

Caporegime
I just wish they'd made the free weights area in mine a big bigger, it's in a massive building but they've just tucked the free weights away in the corner :(

Ours isn't huge although it's probably more spacious than some. I have no idea where these four new machines are going though as they're a bit picky if plates come out in to the 'pedestrian area' as I call it.

kai

kai

Soldato
Exciting times, been working on this for last 6 months. Managed to secure some big sponsors to join so hopefully it will be a success.

Just gone live with the following.

100 Day Plan

Home Page

Apart from odd correction and pre shots on the site by the web developer it's more or less complete. :D

Man of Honour
OP
Exciting times, been working on this for last 6 months. Managed to secure some big sponsors to join so hopefully it will be a success.

Just gone live with the following.

100 Day Plan

Home Page

Apart from odd correction and pre shots on the site by the web developer it's more or less complete. :D

Good luck with it, dude. It's shockingly expensive, but I hope you get good results for all involved (both "athletes" (sorry, but :rolleyes: ;) ) and punters..

kai

kai

Soldato
Good luck with it, dude. It's shockingly expensive, but I hope you get good results for all involved (both "athletes" (sorry, but :rolleyes: ;) ) and punters..

Cheers, granted it's expensive but the results have been pretty epic :) from the "athletes" (I did not choose to use this term ;) ) who conducted the plan before launch. Just need to get the pre-100day images uploaded.

sample:

BeNgWKmIIAAwJhj.jpg:large

Caporegime
Good luck Kai, £1000 for the top package but then you do get 5x Free Personal Training Sessions. Free really? Ha! ;)

Have you had many punters yet?

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
Good luck Kai, £1000 for the top package but then you do get 5x Free Personal Training Sessions. Free really? Ha! ;)

Have you had many punters yet?

I am Operations Director at the company, I don't really get involved in sales side of things or marketing blurb, but from my understanding was that a pre-launch went very successful ;)

Man of Honour
3 and a half months to get from that guy on the left to the right? Methinks a lot of clever photography and water retention manipulation.

Good luck to you, but boy there are some suckers out there!

Permabanned
Amateur bad lighting photo on the left, professional good lighting fake tan photo on the right.

Leems segit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom