*** The 2015 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I do indeed, and I got it from the family so don't feel guilty infecting them.

I think I'll try some usual leg stuff and see how it goes - maybe some higher rep / lower weight stuff then clearly bizntrize for their healing properties :)

Best thing is that in order to appease the old mantra of "feed a cold, starve a fever" I am chowing down anything I can get my hands on :D

Man of Honour
I do indeed, and I got it from the family so don't feel guilty infecting them.

I think I'll try some usual leg stuff and see how it goes - maybe some higher rep / lower weight stuff then clearly bizntrize for their healing properties :)

Best thing is that in order to appease the old mantra of "feed a cold, starve a fever" I am chowing down anything I can get my hands on :D

This will bring gainz. :cool:

Soldato
I haven't managed to find cheaper chicken breasts than the MF offer of 5KG for £25 and they are a decent size as well.

Every week or two they have a good pack deal where you can get a bunch of items at a really good price.

Their chocolate protein cookies are amazing but i only buy them when they pop up on sale, too expensive otherwise. 40g brotein per cookie as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
They look good! And decent prices. Might put an order in sometime.

I've had 2 sessions in the past 8 days :( And it doesn't help that I woke up yesterday with a trapped nerve in my neck and it feels like it'll take another couple of days to recover from. :(

Man of Honour
Enforced break from lifting sill ongoing but I'm done with not doing any exercise so I'll be back on the turbo trainer today.

I've eaten utter crap for 3 weeks and done very little exercise. Today's jump on the scales was a bit cringe-worthy :p Hopefully given the weight increase I won't have lost much/any muscle mass during my break.

Man of Honour
Sorry to hear it!

Can't you even curl? :(

Very light weights maybe. I probably could do it but worried about ripping stitches/etc. Obviously I don't want to push things too soon.

I've been trying to practice pistol squats but I'm so amazingly bad at them that it's not really a workout - more practising my balance :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom