• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The AMD Navi Thread **

Permabanned
One of 2 things happening.

Either they turned on Adaptive shading, which boosts Turing performance. Or more likely, Navi doesn't like Vulkun

Performance looks pretty strong apart from Wolfenstein, not sure what's happening there.

mmzab.jpg

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-and-rx-5700-review-leaks-out

Soldato
Can't be. Commentators here (who surely know what they're talking about) have been saying that it's twice the price hence 5700 "must be" £400+ to break even :p

It's probs £400+ to break even when you factor in Lisa's £100 cut on each one sold :p

Permabanned
Last edited:
Permabanned
I thought we'd see V64 performance so it's doing better than I thought it would & hopefully it'll have the usual oddities fixed so we could & should see VII or better performance in titles like Project cars.

Soldato
It's definitely a big question mark & if I was in the market for Navi I'd be waiting on that before buying.

I'm in the market for Navi, Ryzen 3000 and X570 and not sure what I'll do yet. Navi is a no on release because of the blower cooler. The rest is all down to price, a decent price to performance ratio will be a day one buy. If not I can wait...

Back
Top Bottom