US: The Americans

Associate

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149175/

Aleady mentioned in the other thread but the pilot was aired the other night, anyone else seen it yet? Really excited about this one, very good first episode. If you liked Homeland I'd recommend this! It's about two Russian sleeper spies living in the US in the 80s juggling trying to appear like average Americans whilst carrying out their missions, along some quite dark flashbacks of how they came to be. It'll be interesting to see how it develops, the CIA play quite a big part so I'd assume it'll continue on with their struggle to stay undercover

It's on Wednesday nights in US :)

Associate
OP
Good news about a second season! I'm still very intrigued as to where they are going with it, surely they are going to cross paths with the CIA neighbour pretty soon (season finale?). Wonder if it will end up with them being on the run but still having to carry out the missions...

Associate
OP
Brutal sound effects on the limb breaking in latest episode :eek:

Was the belgian girl in prison relevant or just a random prisoner?

Associate
OP
Another excellent conclusion to the season. They have confirmed that it's been signed for another 2 seasons, with the 6th being a bit shorter but it will be the last. I will be sad to see it end but at least it gives the creators time to write a decent finale to it all.

Back
Top Bottom