• Apple Watch 42mm Ceramic

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Apple Watch 42mm Nike+

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 89 47.3%

• Total voters
Don
Guys I have my phone set to mirror my iphone so why when my phone is on the desk do I see it lighting up when I get a whatsapp? Both devices vibrate but surely the watch should vibrate and the phone shouldn't notify when my phone is on my wrist?

Associate
Guys I have my phone set to mirror my iphone so why when my phone is on the desk do I see it lighting up when I get a whatsapp? Both devices vibrate but surely the watch should vibrate and the phone shouldn't notify when my phone is on my wrist?

If i understand correctly, that is right. When you have the watch on, the phone won't light up with notifications. At least mine doesnt with whatever settings I have

Cob

Cob

Soldato
Has anyone updated to 3.1.1?

Loads of reports of it bricking watches. It seems to have been been pulled before I even found out that it was available

Associate
Cant fault mine to be honest, much better battery life, brighter screen plus the waterproofing is great for me as I windsurf & paddle board too.

Cheers all

Soldato
Got my 42mm S2 SS yesterday finally! Absolutely love it already. Notifications are ace with the haptic feedback. I can already see myself using Apple Pay more than I have previously now thats it's on my wrist rather than using my iPhone.

My only slight issue is I've been having issues with the Facebook Messenger app refusing to load, anyone else had problems?

Soldato
Got my 42mm S2 SS yesterday finally! Absolutely love it already. Notifications are ace with the haptic feedback. I can already see myself using Apple Pay more than I have previously now thats it's on my wrist rather than using my iPhone.

My only slight issue is I've been having issues with the Facebook Messenger app refusing to load, anyone else had problems?

The three times I've tried it with the Watch it failed and I had to use my phone. It didnt even detect it.

Commissario
Sounds like you're either doing something wrong or it's a hardware fault. Maybe a dumb question but you are double tapping the button so the watch goes into payment mode, not just holding your watch near the reader and expecting it to work?

Soldato
I'm worried I've got a problem with my Apple Watch. I've noticed that under certain light and angles the screen on my 42mm SS looks like it has a load of little micro scratches all over it. I'm wondering if it could be a manufacturing defect or is it normal?

The screen is Sapphire Glass on the Stainless Steel models and I can't see how these small scratches have happened over 5 days of light use?

Anyone able to advise me or should I get it looked by appointment at the Apple Store?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom